• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JUST FOR BANDIT

Re: NAC Lots-O- Posts Thread-Part Deux

Then snipe the driver from the air.. :twak:
make sure you shoot through the windshield not the roof, unless he's looking for an excuse to chop it!

good luck finding it... I really hate stuff like this. The sad thing is, if they stole my rig, I would probably get more from insurance than I will get parting it out. The rims, tires, and springs are the only decent stuff it has, aside from the bag of tools and hi-lift in the back... and that's all going on the next rig, what's left is just a rotten pile of pungy sheetmetal and a drivetrain I would get $250-300 for.

i'll pay for renting the chopper. you follow through with the rest... :scottm:

I can fly a chopper.... well i cant legaly but I know how to... :)

I can fly a chopper.... well i cant legaly but I know how to... :)
you probably can't legally snipe car thieves, either. but...

FOUND IT!

what kind of shape is it in?

seems to be fine. the effed up my stereo head unit, of course, and i'll have to wait for daylight to really assess it.

How far away was it?
about 5 minutes. parked legally, rofl. but they did put 87 miles on it.

good stuff! glad I didn't have to kill anyone. ;)

good stuff! glad I didn't have to kill anyone. ;)
i wasn't going to kill them.
i was going to endow you with that special privilege. :cheers:

so get this:
one of my buddies on the force was on duty and called me and said 'i just heard a call come over, i'm pretty sure they found your jeep.' he asked how quickly i could get there, but rebecca had the yukon and i didn't have the jeep LOL. so he came by my house and picked me up in his patrol car. he said 'looks like they didn't steal much. your tools are still in the back and your cell phone is still on the front seat.' i thought, 'hmmm, that's odd. we're not missing a cell phone.'

sure enough, a cell phone was on the front seat!
pound.gif

fwiw, the cops now have a suspect's charged phone: call history, contact list and all.

ahahahaha that's awesome!

I never cease to be amazed by the retardation of criminals.

Back