• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JUST FOR BANDIT

I have too much xj stuff to get anything else / start over from nothing.

I'll keep driving XJs till theyre rare & expensive. or all of em are shot. The new one has 97,500 so it should go for a while

I hear you with the XJ stuff. I've got my 4dr family wheeler now with a 03 WJ, so I may just sell off all my XJ stuff when its good and broken, and fall completely off the wagon into a buggy. Not sure, my mind changes like the wind....

What are your plans for the WJ Andy? A buddy of mine wheeled one for a while, long-armed on 33's or so. Wheeled pretty well, except for all the body damage he got trying to squeeze through tight trails

What are your plans for the WJ Andy? A buddy of mine wheeled one for a while, long-armed on 33's or so. Wheeled pretty well, except for all the body damage he got trying to squeeze through tight trails

I picked one up that has a 3" lift, 265-75-16's, 4.10 gears and a rear locker. I already wheeled it at RC, and had a GREAT time. Ran greens and blues with it. The thing is unstoppable, and VERY comfortable too. I feel like I am wheeling a lazy-boy!! I'll have to get a few pics of it up here. My plans really only consist of maintaining it, probably replacing the tires later this winter, and just using it as a 3rd vehicle, and wheeling with the family.

IMG_0723_zps2874627e.jpg

just hanging around as usual....
IMG_7611_zps015936f4.jpg

I dont know anyone who died, just took some "perspective" pics. Its an emotional experience either way. Having seen it now I'm glad we went. I have a sister that lived & worked in manhattan on 9/11... She watched the planes hit and so forth.

Didnt check out any gift shops. Thats not really my thing. We did take the kids to the Toys R Us in times square. Not fun on a Saturday, crowded chaos, I suppose its normal.

Back