• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JUST FOR BANDIT

Re: NAC Lots-O- Posts Thread-Part Deux

that friggen blows man, unless you are just saying it to get conversation started, in which case forget I ever said anything :eyes: :roflmao:

So how's the JFC/PA crew these days? Been too busy for my usual monthly NJ/PA run :(

that friggen blows man, unless you are just saying it to get conversation started, in which case forget I ever said anything :eyes: :roflmao:
nope, not just saying it. but it DID revive the thread :gee:

hot wired?

no. keys in. yeah, i know, idiotic...

so much for the comfort of a nice suburban neighborhood. :eek:

Really right out of your driveway?

Really right out of your driveway?
curbside. the yukon and the trailer were in the driveway.

guess i won't be needing that trailer anymore.

You sure its not a mischeif prank>?? & whatever sell the trailer & get another jeep.

You sure its not a mischeif prank>??
cop came by to take the report, and said 'oh, yeah, as soon as i heard the call come over i knew it was yours. it's probably just some norristown shitbags' crime of opportunity. they can't really hide that thing. it stands out. we'll find it. it might be wrecked when we do, but we'll find it.'

whatever sell the trailer & get another jeep.
i was being facetious about not needing the trailer. whether i get my XJ back or get another jeep, i'll be keeping the trailer. i'm not quitting wheeling, and as long as i keep wheeling the way i do, i'll need a trailer so i know that i have a way to get home. :rolleyes:

cop came by to take the report, and said 'oh, yeah, as soon as i heard the call come over i knew it was yours. it's probably just some norristown shitbags' crime of opportunity. they can't really hide that thing. it stands out. we'll find it. it might be wrecked when we do, but we'll find it.'
At least you have that going for ya. Good luck. I have never experienced that and I hope never to as well...

curbside.

no. keys in. yeah, i know, idiotic...
:eek:

:cool:

It shouldn't (*&^@)$(&* matter.

This crap pisses me off. Every couple years you hear about someone's rig getting jacked and man I wish I had money to rent a helicopter and fly around to find it. Then snipe the driver from the air.. :twak:

...I wish I had money to rent a helicopter and fly around to find it. Then snipe the driver from the air.. :twak:
i'll pay for renting the chopper. you follow through with the rest... :scottm:

you're absolutely right, it shouldn't.

we live in the sticks and the worst we usually have is kids smashing mail boxes or stealing everyone's news papers.

but about 6-8 months ago, a car got stolen, and driven through everyone's yard.

then a work truck got jacked and found about 3 days later stripped and burned.

then they started opening cars and taking all the stuff in them. change, gps, radio's crap like that.

I have dead bolts on all the doors and I lock up and take everything in with me every night if it's not parked in the garage.

these guys are gonna get busted sometime, I just hope it happens before they hit my place.

my XJ was stolen about a half an hour ago

Unbelieveable.... Yeah, it shouldn't be hard to track down, not many lifted XJ's running around Norristown... If I see it out this way, I'll let you know. Once you get it back, don't hesitate to post up a work party or something to get it back together again.

A.

you do have your naxja membership going for ya. & its on JFC too...

yeah, we're a pretty tight community. :)
if the perps try to part it out, i doubt they will get away with it without me hearing of it.

Back