• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

junkyards in pa

There is another U-Pull-it yard down near the Auto Mall right next door to the Oasis Gentleman's Club. The name of the yard is Gianna's. XJ's are rare in there. There is another U-Pull-It up near Morrisville Pa. Here is the name and address. Haven't been there so I don't know how they are, They advertise on Craigslist.
U-PULL-IT
999 BRISTOL PIKE
MORRISVILLE PA 19067

There is another U-Pull-it yard down near the Auto Mall right next door to the Oasis Gentleman's Club. The name of the yard is Gianna's. XJ's are rare in there. There is another U-Pull-It up near Morrisville Pa. Here is the name and address. Haven't been there so I don't know how they are, They advertise on Craigslist.
U-PULL-IT
999 BRISTOL PIKE
MORRISVILLE PA 19067

Yeah i saw that place from the highway the other day, looked like they had a good bit of classic cars, its one of those yards thats like in the woods, and all the cars and placed in and around trees.

Yeah i saw that place from the highway the other day, looked like they had a good bit of classic cars, its one of those yards thats like in the woods, and all the cars and placed in and around trees.

Thats for that 'redneck' atmosphere so you can not only strip parts but have a pic a nic too... :D :D :D

Back