• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JP Mag

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone contacted them to see if they are coming out again for this event. It was pretty cool to have them here for the 25th and I think it brought some attention to our site.

I have talked to Ken Brubaker with Four Wheeler. He was going to bring it up at a staff meeting, but its been a few months. I'll contact him this week and see if anything came of it. With several mags owned by the same company, maybe one of them under the same publisher can make it.

Every time I talk to him about it, he wants to make sure that there aren't any other mags that are planning on covering it. So, if someone has talked to another mag, please post that, so I can let them know.

mac 'getting close to lead times' gyvr

Pete is checking with the boss to see if JP still has travel budget for him to attend this event.

JP and fourwheeler are owned by the same company right? If he can make it, I'll make sure to tell Ken that.

mac 'thanks for checking' gyvr

Back