• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

John Bull at night

ruggedjeep said:
Kyung if I stay sat night and there is still a open spot in the run, you could ride with me.
:guitar:

corbinafly said:
What? Who? Me?:huh:

Nothing. Head is off because of pinhole leak. Waiting on the replacement to arrive.

<Mccoy>Dammit Kyung, it's a Jeep not an airplane!!</mccoy> :)

Oh, pinhole...

I guess I'll go. Kevin's is moving under it's own power too, so we can both go.

Kyung, c'mon, where's the JB Weld creativity? :)

xL8 APEKSx said:
Kyung, c'mon, where's the JB Weld creativity? :)
Funny. Not on my stroker. Although it just might work...:gee:

Rick, if you boys find a line at night that was more fun than this one in AZ let me know....... Im still smilin!!

jeeparizona179.jpg

(for those that wern't there.... the front drivers side wheel is about 4' off the ground in this shot..... Rick did it first... I only did it so he couldn't call me a pussy! Kyung spotted us off, and it was a hell of a ride...your junk would nearly stand on its nose, and liberal application of the skinny pedal was required to keep you right side down. This shot is just before you drop! )

That definitely was awesome!!! The bottom edge of the picture is where the driver's front tire meets the earth again. And at the same time the passenger's front comes off the edge that it's just going over in the pic. That was :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:but could have been :explosion

Jump This said:
With Billy that makes a full run!

Me , Matty, Kyung, Robert, Billy, Johnny and Dawg.

Ok, so what's the Tally? Looks like Rick, Johnny, and Dawg. Never heard back on myself and kevin. But that would give us 5. Not sure if I should let Kyung drive or spot. :)

markw said:
Ok, so what's the Tally? Looks like Rick, Johnny, and Dawg. Never heard back on myself and kevin. But that would give us 5. Not sure if I should let Kyung drive or spot. :)
:wave: You'll be in good hands either way.

ruggedjeep said:
Well, im out for the day run.. Im shooting for the night run right now.
You better make it. You're my driver!

Well, not looking good dude. Waited on a pinion yoke, when it showed it was the wrong one. Decided just to tap the bolt out of the old one and run it, then noticed it spit the little locator cup when it busted. Cant find a new yoke locally and dealer wont have one till tuesday. Dont have time to make a junkyard run.. fuk this suks.

IMG_0317.jpg

if you can make it over here tonight, you can have the spare ive got. just get me one whenever you get a chance :D

ruggedjeep said:
Well, not looking good dude. Waited on a pinion yoke, when it showed it was the wrong one. Decided just to tap the bolt out of the old one and run it, then noticed it spit the little locator cup when it busted. Cant find a new yoke locally and dealer wont have one till tuesday. Dont have time to make a junkyard run.. fuk this suks.

IMG_0317.jpg
You can also tack weld the cap in the yoke :D (it's been done) or you can pull a Grimm and keep pounding the cap into a yoke every 50 miles :D

ruggedjeep said:

IMG_0317.jpg
Yup. That sucks!!!:doh:

Kejtar said:
You can also tack weld the cap in the yoke :D (it's been done) or you can pull a Grimm and keep pounding the cap into a yoke every 50 miles :D
hey! its every 100 miles asswipe!

:D

(((note to self, pack a spare ujoint)))

Back