• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

John Bull at night

I am mout for the night run...can only hang out for the day......

corbinafly said:
Nice move!

That might be the only run I make that weekend besides Sunday. My plans for the weekend got blown to smithereens and we won't make it up till Saturday aternoon.

Jump This said:
No Matty!
He will working that weekend.
One more opening....

$hit!! i hate missing out on all the fun.... well you boys enjoy it without me.

I'll go, or Kevin. Hmm.. Kevin has nice lights and wheels by braille very well judging by all the red paint we saw on claw. :)

Okay. My rig will still be out, so who wants my spot and who has a biznatch seat for me?

Jump This said:
We will find a seat for you...otherwise I ain't going!
Well. It is only John Bull. I can probably just hang on to the top of your cage. Just keep it under 35 mph on the hard parts.:clap:

corbinafly said:
Okay. My rig will still be out, so who wants my spot and who has a biznatch seat for me?

Now what did you do to it?

Interested in going, but I have yet to put my XJ through it's paces and I don't know if it's capable of clearing Bull without breaking. I've only run Bill in a Mitsu.

33's, stock gears, RE 4.5", stock front skid/TCskid/fuel skid.

Capable of making it without busting C-clips or crushing rockers? Please let me know. If so, I'd be in. Thanks!

xL8 APEKSx said:
Interested in going, but I have yet to put my XJ through it's paces and I don't know if it's capable of clearing Bull without breaking. I've only run Bill in a Mitsu.

33's, stock gears, RE 4.5", stock front skid/TCskid/fuel skid.

Capable of making it without busting C-clips or crushing rockers? Please let me know. If so, I'd be in. Thanks!

This is going to be a night run. I'd like to have proven rigs, locked and ready.
It would be nice to have a smooth run through it, so its probably not the best time to give it its run though.

Rick

karstic said:
Now what did you do to it?
What? Who? Me?:huh:

Nothing. Head is off because of pinhole leak. Waiting on the replacement to arrive.

Jump This said:
This is going to be a night run. I'd like to have proven rigs, locked and ready.
It would be nice to have a smooth run through it, so its probably not the best time to give it its run though.

Rick

Done plenty of night runs, I gathered that much. ;) But no worries, this truck is new to me and I don't know it's capabilities yet so I totally understand.

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep on my huge pilla' :bawl::laugh:

xL8 APEKSx said:
Done plenty of night runs, I gathered that much. ;) But no worries, this truck is new to me and I don't know it's capabilities yet so I totally understand.

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep on my huge pilla' :bawl::laugh:

There are always spare seats at a night run....wait, I should rephrase that;
We normally pack the crap out of the Jeeps..
ask Josh (amongst many others here) about how many people can be packed into a Cherokee, especially when you need to leave a broken Jeep on the trail overnight!

Hey guys,

There is another slot open for a rig. I am not going to get to make it up at all. I am dealing with some severe personal issues that must get taken care of.

Ya'll have fun!

Back