• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep's Concept Cars

Which of Jeep's Concepts do you think should be added to Jeep's lineup?

• Commander

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Ecco

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Jeepster

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • Journey

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Icon

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Willys

Votes: 58 50.4%

• Total voters
how bout the hurricane? 2 hemi's 0 degree turning radius?

hurricane_03.jpg

or the Gladiator
image_14.jpg

Gladiator! That and the Rescue should be the top two!!

Tylor

92jeeper said:
Gladiator! That and the Rescue should be the top two!!

Tylor

x2

The Gladiator will be a good one, if they offer a stripped down no frills moded with a strong motor, and a standard tranny. I want a real truck, not some tarted up POS.

I'd like to see the hurricane in the rocks... it just looks like thats where it belongs.. and the gladiator would look great towing the hurricane to Moab... or yanking it up some god awful cliff.... wonder if they would let me test drive them?... lol

I really like the Treo and the Ecco and I'm hoping this is the direction that DC goes in. Talkin' about macho.

Is it just me or does the Treo look like a Nazi helmet? I hope you don't think this is just some kind of coincidence.

I would write a deposit check tomorrow for the rescue as long as it is spec'd like the show vehicle (cummins, locked front and rear solid axles, low gears in the TC). Wife likes it and would replace the 5.9 ZJ and my tow rig and maybe the XJ

SeanP

The Rescue and Gladiator are the only ones worth anything...The idea of the Hurricane is kinda cool, but its useless. Who needs 2 Hemis and a 0 degree turning radius? Just more stuff that'll get busted on the trail...Well, I take it back, the rear steer/0 deg turning is cool. But the twin Hemis are still useless for a crawler and its kinda ugly. The Jeepster isn't a Jeep. There shouldn't even be a consideration to make something designed for the street only, even if you say it can still go off-road. With the size wheels and tires they have on it, its got no sidewalls and there's another vehicle out there with an adjustable suspension for street/trail, the Touareg. It gets good clearance off-road but has no suspension travel...

I'll bet the Willys could be pretty modifiable, and I voted for the Jeepster, simply because its got a lot counting towards making a sandblaster out of it...but The two best weren't on the ballot. *shrugs*

gladiator is the only real Jeep on the horizon and it needs more horsepower.

Back