• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ Cherokee Ulitmate Sliders now available!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Are you looking for the Ultimate combination in rocker armor and slider protection for your Jeep XJ? Look no further! JcrOffroad is proud to offer a product that the market has never seen!

Our new sliders bolt along the XJ's rocker, tie into the pinch seam and to the main uniframe:
XJUSStandard7.jpg

All of the mounting hardware on the sliders is countersunk to prevent you from getting hung up!
XJUSDeluxe3.jpg

XJUSStandardDesc.jpg

Just $299!!

XJUSDeluxeDesc.jpg

Only $355!!

Man those are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......

Keep up the great work guys.

John

Not bad at all. I'd definitely consider them if I hadn't already gone box rockers.

How much for a '99 XJ? My wife want's sliders really bad :)
Correction: is it the same price for a '99?

Last edited:
These new sliders don't mean your going to get rid of your old style sliders are you? Also, have you bashed any of the new ones into rocks yet? How do they hold up? Any pics?

I wish I saw this before I got my AJ's sliders...

These new sliders don't mean your going to get rid of your old style sliders are you?

Not anytime soon. However, anything is on the cut list if it stops selling :nosmile:

Also, have you bashed any of the new ones into rocks yet? How do they hold up? Any pics?

We have not. Although, after moving the Jeep around with the fork lift, we are very confident that they are more rigid than boxed tube sliders when mounted correctly.

These new sliders don't mean your going to get rid of your old style sliders are you? Also, have you bashed any of the new ones into rocks yet? How do they hold up? Any pics?

I don't know if that question was ment for me but, my sliders hold up pretty good. I haven't bashed them on to many rocks yet but when I did they did what they were designed to do.
When I get those they are going on my wifes xj, not mine :)

These look great!

How hard are they to install? And do they cover the rockers completely? Might be a nice way to forget those starting to rust bastids exist lol.

? for y'all..... Alot of us have cut fenders, some cut more then others. Do you have or can you get a pic of these on an XJ that doesn't have the factory flares on it so we may see how much metal there is between the edge of your product and the factory wheel well opening. That way others that are cut can tell if they may work for them or not.. As most of us that are cut either do not have the flares any longer or use a different style flare.

Thank you
Jay

What's an Ulitmate Slider?

Back