• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Found

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?25483-Stolen-Jeep&p=310605#post310605

ColoJeeper said:
2001 Jeep Cherokee License plate 368-PAQ stolen from in front of my house last night. Was stolen in Lakewood CO, in the area of Alameda and Reed Ct.

Please keep an eye out and let me know if you see it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Re: STOLEN JEEP-LAKEWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we get some coverage on our social media pages?

Thanks!

I loathe car alarms, but as easy as these are to steal I will have to think long and hard about it for my next rig.

No one pays attention to alarms these days, but a kill switch will be on my next XJ.

Mine was stolen out from the front of my house with a rock and screwdriver. :doh:

ColoJeeper said:
Well, got a call at 2:00 this morning that the Cherokee was recovered and is in the impound yard. Was told that it is "drive-able" with the door punched to open the lock and the steering column broken and damaged ignition. Will go pick it up this afternoon and know more then.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Like stated earlier no one listens to an alarm they just hear an annoying noise and ignore . A fuel pump kill switch will do more for you and is super cheap .

Eh, I disagree. My alarm is loud, and it's set correctly so it doesn't go off when the wind blows or a loud car goes by. If your neighbor has an alarm that goes off once a week nobody pays attention. If it's an alarm in a place I've never heard before I certainly look out there.

I imagine a large percentage of the thieves are scared while attempting anyway, so sound going lights flashing while they are there isn't going to make it any easier.

Back