• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep broken down. out came the paint...

Dang, that your wife's WJ that she won't let you scratch? What are the specs?

Uhhhh, its an '02 Limited, high output V-8, 5speed auto, 247 tcase, QDII (actually works, locks up damn need 100%), what started life as a RK 6" long arm, now has 8" springs, and JJ replacing the shitty RK joints, slotted and cryo'd rotors, 3" exhaust with a 40 series (keeping the factory chrome HO tip), custom built 15" rims to clear the big brakes, 35" Hankook M/T's, ARB front bumper with a warn winch (color matched, of course), some IPF lights, 6000k HID's.....

Next up on it is a set of JK Rubicon 44's, and 35" Krawlers on a blingin' set of beadlocks.

Mine's airier :D

DSC02933.jpg

Yeah, I didn;t know there was so many WJs around here. Shouldn't you guys be on NAGCA? :D

Just messin with ya all, it's all good. I like to see the pics. I like WJs. But wouldn't buy one to wheel unless I had mo money.

I've owned many XJ's, so I can still hangout here, right? :D

I've owned many XJ's, so I can still hangout here, right? :D
Only if you convince your wife to let us drive her WJ.

Grimm, I'd post a pic of mine as it sits, but it's dark out. Mine just may be muddier. :D

Back