• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep accident in Goodlettville TN

yes i am the proud owner of a new xj. my head is still swollen..lol you guys got me so good yesterday.i was thinking that maybe everyone was coming for dinner at the catfish house and we were meeting phillip there at express and so fooled..lol i sat here last night staring at the jeep still with the biggest grin ever.i couldnt say thank you guys enough yesterday and i will never know how to repay any of yall.i am so gratefull to be a part of a group that would do something like this for me. yes yall i lost it and the tears come out. the jeep guys and gals are the greatest. everyone thought i was gonna fuss about it but i was so overwelmed i couldnt hardly speak. naxja,itsajeep and tnvjc has always been so good to me and welcomed me into everything but this took the cake. how do i say thank you guys....i cant stop grinnin..ajax wouldnt take off this grin..YALL GOT ME GOOD...THANK YOU .....

Glad to hear that things are getting better for you and your daughter.

A word of advice for your daughter's healing, have her take it easy!

My MIL had part of her intestines removed for cancer. The healing process takes a long time. You don't realize how much you use your stomach muscles in every day activities. In a few weeks she may feel better physically but things arer still healing up on the inside.

Once again well wishes from the left coast.

Hey rusty,
Havent been on ina lil bit due to new job, just starting school and trying to get my xj back on the road as well.

But read all the updates and that is GRRRREAT news man. Im so glad to hear your able to walk again and that your baby is finally able to be back with her daddy. But as a previous post stated, Have her take it easy. My buddy went through the same thing karstic's mil went through and it took forever. Still to this day he cant do much and can only eat certain things as well so that he doenst hurt himself.

Also SOOOO happy to hear about the jeep. That is AWESOME. Cant wait for you to get back on your feet so we can have a build weekend and come up and throw a little lift n what not on it or the one you pick up 2 beat on. 8)

Ya'll stay strong and always remember we are ALL here for ya in any way shape or form to help and do what we can.

Ya'll have a great night and enjoy your weekend~Paul

heyyyyyyy paintballa. yea i havent seen ya around in awhile. hope the new job and schooll are going well for ua down there. its hard to do for kayla,she wants to do it all herself..she to much like me and dont know how to accept the helping hand, but we are learning how to take it from all that has offered,and these guys around here wont take no for an answer..lol..gotta respect em. they are buildin me a jeep on the 8th of oct and i cant wait. i have even dreamed about the build..lol so i thought the least could do is bring some burgers to feed em all. haha they cant stop meeeeee...lmao

Yea man. Been doing good till this week. Didnt feel that great at all prior to my last and ended up being the flu and a torn muscle so no work for me at all this past week. lol. But no biggy stuff happens. Enough about me.... lol
But yea man, I hear ya on the hard time taking a hand from fellow jeepers, but you know we all do it bc we care and are all a big family of jeepers 8) as well as those who care about you outside the jeep comm. Tell er its ok to take that helpin hand in a time like this and that she'll get to give it back one day or another. We only do it bc we care about yall and want to do whatever we can to help out. But Im VERY glad to hear ya'll are having such a speedy recovery. Ya'll are gonna have to come down here and take a trip with us ngj guys or we'll have to make one there to do some riding.(but only after my babys out from under the knife and back on the road.) 8)

OOOOOOO..... Man, Ima have to check my schedule and funds. 8/ being off this week with no sick leaves gonna hurt the wallett. 8( But ima talk to a couple jeep guys here and see if we can make the trip up 2 help out. 8) Just have to get me some hotel names close to ya2. lol And i dont think theyll turn down free food for wrench time. 8)))

But im hittin the hay, still a lil under the weather. Keep in touch and feel free to txt me anytime. 6785491348(whether it be to shoot the s&$t or whatev.)
be good and keep me posted~Paul

A little late?

Naw, better late than never :banghead:, plus I just started back on the forum and saw this. As a fireman/emt this stuff is real and glad to see the locals here taking care of him.

Back