• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep accident in Goodlettville TN

Doesn't look to bad but not sure if I'd go for a renix with an unknown lift for that much. Chances are it's got short/stock arms and blocks, along with other unknown possible issues. If I were you I'd look for a clean stock newer model and leave it stock for a little while to give a softer ride than the rough ride of a lifted rig especially with your back.

ya know what. yall are right. i found a 96 that is bone stock and its so nice i would hate to tear it up..lol its a friend of mine and he said he would take 2500 for it,its got 109xxx miles and i know how my buddy treats his cars. i want one i can beat the hell out of,,lol,but yea yall are right..thankssssssssss

update..... my daughter is on real food again and i am able to give up the walker and walk on my own again..look out world we are backkkkkkkkkk...

Great news. It's amazing the things we take for granted.

Good news Rusty!!!!

Sweet! When you are looking at xj's I would look at the newer ones after they started putting the sholder point in the rear. When I had my 84 Andy @ Ironman built me a harness bar bc one of the boys hit their head while we were playing around in a field locally. That 3rd point can help a lot in a roll over or crash. Glad to hear you guys are doing better.

Sounds like it's going to be a wonderful weekend at your place this weekend rusty. Glad to hear that you and her are both doing so well, and not to mention that you both seem to be recovering rather rapidly at that.

That is some great news!!

That is awesome. I need to go tell them thanks since I work right down the road from them.

I've liked the Express lot better than the PAP in Nashville due to their inventory. This seals the deal. I'm using them exclusively.

Congrats Rusty. Hope y'all are healing (physically and emotionally) well.

Sweet!

Back