• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep accident in Goodlettville TN

ghost believe it or not you all have helped me get through this. the naxja group has been wonderful.just everyones prayers and thoughts have made me feel so much better.never knew there could be a group of people that would stand behind this old fool and wish me the best.well i know different now huh..lol..bunch of damn good people here.i just hope my thank you can be enough for everyone here..THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL. man i cant wait to be able to get back out there and ride again. the guys and gals over at tnvjc have been the same.yall just dont know how much i appreciate this all.

Hey Rusty just caught this on the forum. Sorry to hear about your loss and the hell you are going through. Hope your little girl gets better soon. It isn't much but I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

postal yea man the prayers have helped. my girl is doing better, they are moving her from vandy to the rehab building tomm sometime. she has been doing laps around the nurses station for the last few days and wanting to do her make up and hair. when she told me to send up her stuff to do herself up i knew then my baby is getting better.she has daddy so proud of her and last night when i talked to her on the phone i lost it with happy tears and laughs.it hurts so bad to laugh too and she kept saying daddy stoppppp, but i couldnt.my 17 yr old girl mary and my 13 yr old son have been taking such good care of me and cant wait for their sister to come home. my kids have amazed me through this all.so we are hoping that in the next couple of weeks she will get to come home. sucks being confined to this chair with my back being broke but i just think how well my baby is doing and it keeps me going. losing kim was about the worse thing we had to go through with all this but she would want us to stay strong and keep each other going. i cant say it enough,,THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! for all your prayers and thoughts. when we get better i wanna put together a big ride. prob be next spring but i think thats what i wanna do. would be an honor to shake everyones hands and say thank you face to face. yall been to good to us.

Man that is FANTASTIC news. I just got off a pack trip with my 7 year old son It was his first multiday trip carrying his own pack. We packed seven miles into a high mtn lake here in Wyoming. I guess what I am getting at is kids are phenomenally tough. I can also tell you that I would be lost without minnie me. So I cannot imagine what you have been going through. Distance is an issue easily overcome if you need something just scream and I will get something going out here to help out.

If you get a run going let me know. My wife's family is in NC and we are there once a year. We might just be able to work some extra fun into our next trip.

wanted to stop by and fill everyone on. yall keep your fingers crossed for my girl. the docs are going to let her come home monday.she will still have to have a nurse come by once a day to change the dressing on her belly and to change the nutrition<(however ya spell it).lol pack she has to have everyday till she is strong enough to be put back on real food. can we say YAHHHHHHHHH for Kaylaaaaaaaaaa.

That's great news rusty, now you'll have 1 more reason to celebrate labor day. Glad to hear she's doing so well after such a short amount of time, now it's time to get you recovered as well so you're both back in good shape.

Yah!

Great news!!!

well once again i got my hopes up and had them shot down in flames, the doctors want to try something new with this drainage thing she has on her belly,when they go to pull the black sponge thing off it is pulling her sin and tissue with it,so now they want to keep her for the rest of the week and see if this new gel stuff is going to work. i was venting over on tnvjc.org and i cant help but ask why these thing have to happen to the good ones...i will try and keep everyone updated on this as soon as can.being confined to this chair with my back sucks.i feel helpless cause i cant help my baby....

i cant help but ask why these thing have to happen to the good ones....

That is just the way it is. I look at it as a trial to make you and them stronger.

Keep you chin up and keep praying (as we are) for your daughters (and your) recovery. It will all be better in time.

That is just the way it is. I look at it as a trial to make you and them stronger.

Keep you chin up and keep praying (as we are) for your daughters (and your) recovery. It will all be better in time.

That coming from a man who knows. We're all thinking about you too Ed, along with Rusty.

3nb3o63lc5Y55U55P3b967718e97b0f671f4a.jpg

anyone know this xj or know anything about it i should know first before i go look at it?thinking about checking this out later next week.any help would be appreciated..

Nice 1989 Jeep Cherokee. Great paint job and body in good condition. 6 & 1/2 inch suspension lift.
33 inch tires with alum rims. Straight 6 with 4.0 liter motor. . ..$3500 obo.
this all it says on cl..

Back