• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

(UPDATE)
Well I got a reply. The items were shipped last week. I should be getting the shipping doc's in the next few days for all the customs stuff.
-Chris

BonesBrosChris said:
(UPDATE)
Well I got a reply. The items were shipped last week. I should be getting the shipping doc's in the next few days for all the customs stuff.
-Chris
That is swell. Keep us posted Chris and thanks again.

BonesBrosChris said:
I sent off an email on Friday asking for the shipping and arrival dates. When I get into work on Monday I should have a reply...... well I hope I do. :)

Excellent.

Also, I was bored the other night so I pulled together a bunch on 2500 pics if anyone cares to look:
http://www.colorado4wheel.com/content/Jeep2500.html
Jeep2500_23.jpg

Jeep2500_34.jpg

Jeep2500_166.jpg

Jeep2500_157.jpg

Last edited:
Muad'Dib said:
So besides the fenders, i wonder what kind of trouble were going to have with the XJ bumpers... The big grill makes me think it wont fit with a normal xj bumper... thoughts?

Well, I got the end caps and bumper cover, so for me it will be a matter of getting those to mount on something.

If we look at this ron guys MJ and look at the lower rad support, it does seem like the grill comes down low enough that it wouldn't clear our bumpers.
Rons9.jpg

To that end if you modified your bumper bracket to mount the bumper lower it would probably work, or make yourself a new bumper completely.

If someone gets a set of the 2500 fenders, make a stencel so all you have to do is trace it out on our U.S fenders and cut it out. Then weld in some sheet metal to make it look clean.

I still have not got any documentation yet on our stuff............. And I'm starting to get that weird feeling that we got phucked. But I'm going to drop them another email.
:dunno:

BonesBrosChris said:
I still have not got any documentation yet on our stuff............. And I'm starting to get that weird feeling that we got phucked. But I'm going to drop them another email.
:dunno:

I hate that feeling! .. Especially doing something for the first time... you just never know whats going to happen.

But just like anywhere else, shit happens when you order stuff. It could have gotten lost in translation for all we know ;)

Im optimistic today :p

ehall said:
I doubt they went to the trouble of forging fliers to rip us off
x2, doesn't seem likely.

i noticed this on another board when someone posted up the same link with pics...

what's up with the rear axle? is it a full-floater 8.25? or am i just not seeing something? the other pics make it look like an 8.25 with it's pumpkin profile. but check out this pic on the assembly line...

Jeep2500_168.jpg

I guess whats got me bugged is that I've dropped about 60+ emails and several phone calls to get this all to jive.... and took a crash course on all the Customs stuff. After the order communication has been pretty dismal. It takes several days for a reply now unlike before. The last email I got was on the 14th saying it was shipped and they were going to prepare the shipping docs for customs and not to worry. That was almost two weeks ago and still not another word. So I'll try to be optimistic. I'll keep you all posted.
-Chris

I have no idea on that rearend, but what the hell is in those jars on the table.... one looks like it has a worm in it.

Ah, the instant message, I want it now generation.

Two weeks from China? LOLZ Not nearly enough time yet to be worried.

Root Moose said:

That has nothing to do with it...

He hasnt received the shipping docments they said they were going to send him a week ago... THATS what is the cause for worry.

Root Moose said:

An email doesnt take two weeks, atleast a reply would be appreciated I am sure.

I am interested to see what kind of bumpers you guys can come up with for these front ends.

FitchVA said:
i noticed this on another board when someone posted up the same link with pics...

what's up with the rear axle? is it a full-floater 8.25? or am i just not seeing something? the other pics make it look like an 8.25 with it's pumpkin profile. but check out this pic on the assembly line...

Jeep2500_168.jpg

Yup, I see an 8.25 with leaf springs. As with the post on Jeepin if you look close you will see the leaf springs in the above pic.

BonesBrosChris said:
I guess whats got me bugged is that I've dropped about 60+ emails and several phone calls to get this all to jive.... and took a crash course on all the Customs stuff. After the order communication has been pretty dismal. It takes several days for a reply now unlike before. The last email I got was on the 14th saying it was shipped and they were going to prepare the shipping docs for customs and not to worry. That was almost two weeks ago and still not another word. So I'll try to be optimistic. I'll keep you all posted.
-Chris

I have no idea on that rearend, but what the hell is in those jars on the table.... one looks like it has a worm in it.
Well lets just hope its a case of poor customer service and not dishonesty.

I wouldn't worry, I worked with a company that imported from china...have you ever heard the saying "a slow boat from china"? It not just a saying. Especially when you order less than a full container it can sit for weeks on either side and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it but wait.

hollyxj said:
I wouldn't worry, I worked with a company that imported from china...have you ever heard the saying "a slow boat from china"? It not just a saying. Especially when you order less than a full container it can sit for weeks on either side and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it but wait.

Yes, this is to be expected, the worrysome bit is the lack of communication.

Ever heard the phrase "cut and run"? Its not just a saying.

zluster said:
Yes, this is to be expected, the worrysome bit is the lack of communication.

Ever heard the phrase "cut and run"? Its not just a saying.

The lack of communication from the seller is typical from what i have seen. they promise you a certain delivery before you buy, all along knowing that it will take twice as long. Then avoid contact because they lied about it.

Whomever placed the order, should have a bunch of customs paper work including an import agent here in the states. You should be able to get an idea of where the shipment is from them.

[/quote]
I have no idea on that rearend, but what the hell is in those jars on the table.... one looks like it has a worm in it.[/QUOTE]

LLLUUUUNNNNNCCCCHHHH!!!!! :puke:

:bunny:

Back