• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky bastard; try to order the interior parts next time.
Personally, I'm still confused why the 2500s only came in tan.

Where did you find the interior stuff at? All I see is the super pimp HVAC cover:), glovebox, XL ashtray. I thought somebody bought some door handles too, but going over the orders nobody did.

Yes the mirrors are fold backs.
-C

Chris do those Mirrors have the same dimensions as the 96 and down mirrors or are they improved like the 97 and up?

When you get a moment can you put a tape measure across one?

I have retrofitted 97+ mirrors on my MJ and XJ because they are a worlds better than the small tight little mirrors. But the 2500 mirrors look much beefier and more tuck like than the 97+

The 97+ ones are about 2 inches further out from the body and only a tiny bit larger than older style, but it makes all the difference, especially on my MJ which was next to impossible to back with the old crappy clustrophobic mirrors.

Do you have an extra set of Mirrors? If so I'll buy a set.

No, we didn't end up with any extra's. I'll post some pics of the dim's.

Here are dim's for the mirrors.
8.75" outside to gasket area.
Mirror glass 6"w x 4.75"t
Mirror body 6" tall
Mirror depth 3"
Weight 1.95 lbs
Wiring pigtail 16" (3 wires black/yellow/green)
Mirrortapefont.jpg

Mirrortapefront2.jpg

Door handles were available this time? How much were they?

I remember talking about them, but I can't find them in the spreadsheet I got from Alex last year. IIRC the were under $10 for the pair.
-C

I remember talking about them, but I can't find them in the spreadsheet I got from Alex last year. IIRC the were under $10 for the pair.
-C

when I ordered and paid for them from Gerry they were $3.70ish each. I cannot get to my gmail acct from a DOD computer, but I can send you my spreadsheet if you want it later after work. Or look on the CC site at the first order area. I think they are on that sheet as well.

when I ordered and paid for them from Gerry they were $3.70ish each. I cannot get to my gmail acct from a DOD computer, but I can send you my spreadsheet if you want it later after work. Or look on the CC site at the first order area. I think they are on that sheet as well.

When you get a chance pop it over my way. Is the refund thing working out? I was going to call Pete but no free time lately.
-Chris

if by working out you mean: money orders have supposedly been sent, but I do not know of any tracking numbers for them, and I have not heard of any receipts, then yes.

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. Communication with Gerry has been sporadic at best. Last email I got said he was going up to California later that day to mail the first US Post Office money order.

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. Communication with Gerry has been sporadic at best. Last email I got said he was going up to California later that day to mail the first US Post Office money order.

:rolleyes:

Looks like those Mirrors are right around an inch further out and an inch and a half to two taller than the poopy pre 97 mirrors... Not quite as far away from the body as 97+ mirrors but taller and a lot more beefy looking...

Huh..... Never saw those before. I kinda did the mirrors with the lights under them but not so much on the chrome. I'll check on the door handles.

And that interior looks grey or black to me :)

I got all the stuff boxed up and ready to ship today for;

TexasComanche
XJ Cody

Still waiting to hear back from
REDXJ4FUN
wvredxj

-Chris

man those billet handles are LEGIT!!!! i want some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back