• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion order #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill pay extra for the extra headlamps. I know these ones are bound to break one day and it will be very conveinent to have a replacement handy

ill pay extra for the extra headlamps. I know these ones are bound to break one day and it will be very conveinent to have a replacement handy

I don't have any extra sets. We ended up getting more driverside lamps than passenger side lamps.

All the stuff I got stuck with..... is the broken stuff, or like the headlamps non-matching pairs.

But you are getting those pieces replaced from alex parts right?

What im saying is if / when you get them replaced ill be glad to buy them from you so your not solely stuck with them.

But you are getting those pieces replaced from alex parts right?

What im saying is if / when you get them replaced ill be glad to buy them from you so your not solely stuck with them.

Ok. Alex will replace them, but by the time they float over here they get expensive. Not a big deal but I didn't really want to order anymore stuff.... you know. And the only way to benifit from getting the replacments is to do another small order like the first one. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. All I wanted was a set of fenders! :)

Oh, and here are some mirror pics.... if anyone is interested.
Mirrorfront.jpg

Mirrorrear.jpg

Mirrormount.jpg

And I did get the fenders boxed and ready to ship, 2 in each box.
2500Fendersboxed.jpg

I just got done boxing up the following peeps stuff...

zluster
stevend510
JeepCherokeeBoy97
Muad'Dib
PTR773

Going out tomorrow!

Just the pair of fenders... sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back