• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale Begins!

I think I see my rear bumper in that load. No sign of the t-shirt, though.

I haven't seen mine either. We ordered one the same day I believe.

Hi JCR,
Did you change your start time to 12PM for adding the 3 exclusive items tomorrow? Your other post says it starts at 11AM.

JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale.

In order to open our yearly sale to more people, we have decided to make a structural change to our very successful and highly anticipated sale. This year we will be putting all of our sale items up starting November 8th and will be leaving the items up until 11:59pm on Black Friday. The catch, only certain numbers of each sale item will be available! So once they are sold out, there will be no more available this year at that price! Act fast, as products are sure to sell out before you know it!

Black Friday Exclusives:
On 11/26 (Black Friday) we will be listing three additional items that will only be available on Black Friday and while supplies last. These exclusive offers will be online at 11am EST.

Cliff Notes:
Sale Starts Monday 11/8! While Supplies Last, so you better hustle!

Hey JCR folks - Please tell me this is a misprint:

"[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeep Grand Cherokee XJ Transfer case Skid plate.....Now, you can worry no more, as JcrOffroad is proud to offer our Jeep Grand Cherokee Transfer case skid plate."

Page:
http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2...PROD&Product_Code=XJSKD&Category_Code=XJArmor

[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

You don't have an XJ Grand Cherokee? They are great!

Thanks for noticing the typo.

just bought a set of upper guards w tail lights, even though i'm broke. i hate you!

but really, i love you.

X2 but without lights. i just need a winch bumper now. too bad those are out. its no longer crossed off on the page, but it says there are none left at that price

Last edited:
I was hoping for a standard winch bumper. Was never on sale:dunno:
Oh well. I guess I will save up for a couple months or hope they go on sale for Christmas. Congrats to all that got a good deal on other stuff!!!

Damnit, of course they offer the upper 1/4 guards on BF. Guess I should have waited.

They are pretty sweet though...

IMAG0004.jpg

Got my sliders today as well as the nutstrips. First thing I did was test the new nutstrips on their gas tank skid. These fit much better. Hardware was all over the box and some I believe might have fell out of the box. There was a bag but it busted open. It must have failed due to being in close proximity to such awesomeness inside that it jumped ship and bailed.

Back