• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale Begins!

i am trying to order a gas tank skid but the checkout wont connect to paypal, keeps timing out.

You guys must be cranking out the Stage 2 rear bumpers. The other day you had 20. Now I see 83 available. Well, take one off because...I JUST ORDERED ONE. Sweet.

Wife is no longer mad at me. I have been working all day remodeling the master bath. Fair trade, eh?

You guys must be cranking out the Stage 2 rear bumpers. The other day you had 20. Now I see 83 available. Well, take one off because...I JUST ORDERED ONE. Sweet.

Wife is no longer mad at me. I have been working all day remodeling the master bath. Fair trade, eh?

NICE!!!!!!!! You'll enjoy it as much as the front bumper!

We are having some problems with our shopping carts not timing out, so a few items were lower then they actually were. We are keeping track of the actual orders and will only be selling a certain amount at each price.

What is the difference between the stage II and stage III rock sliders ? Also I ordered a bumper for pickup will you let me know when its ready ?
Thanks Ed

What is the difference between the stage II and stage III rock sliders ?

The Side tubes on the stage 2 come straight out, on the stage 3 the tube angles upwards.

Also I ordered a bumper for pickup will you let me know when its ready ?
Thanks Ed

You will be called when it is ready for pickup.

Today's Outgoing.

150532_461196763796_667403796_5688107_1795722_n.jpg

Back