• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Stimulus Sale...

man i just ordered the prerunner bumper with some extra stuff--- wish i would have know about this an few hours ago i deffinitly woulda got the winch bumper instead :(

Call them Monday morning. They'll get you set with what you want.:thumbup:

UPS driver dropped off my TC skid today. I shall now be able to enter the trails with sensitive nether regions protected.

That's a good line. They need to put that in their product disctiption.
:thumbup:

Just took advantage of the great deals! Ordered up a Stage 4 front and t-case skid. Cant wait to pick them up and slap them on JUST in time for WF!

Just took advantage of the great deals! Ordered up a Stage 4 front and t-case skid. Cant wait to pick them up and slap them on JUST in time for WF!

I got the Skid but the Bumpers won't come until after WF when i have the monies!

I got the Skid but the Bumpers won't come until after WF when i have the monies!

Yeah thats just your luck isn't it! But dont worry, you'll have your official JCR protected rig in no time! I had to wait to order mine up til i had the money also.
You get the skid on yet? Or is it just sitting there looking all purdy?!

Yeah thats just your luck isn't it! But dont worry, you'll have your official JCR protected rig in no time! I had to wait to order mine up til i had the money also.
You get the skid on yet? Or is it just sitting there looking all purdy?!

Meh, Oh well my bonus from last year is buying the bumpers and the rest is going toward getting a place with a garage to work on my Jeep in! The Skid is in the back of the Jeep but we keep getting snow and I don't have a garage. Gonna try to get it on by this weekend but who knows. Still gotta fix my drivers side slider before WF too.

That's a good line. They need to put that in their product description.
:thumbup:

JCR is welcome to it.

If the weather holds, I will be priming, painting, and installing the skid tomorrow morning. That thing looks good sitting in my garage and I can only imagine how good it will be under my XJ. I might paint it red like an angry, glowing member anxious for some carnal, rock-on-steel action.

Now, as far as the front bumper goes...hoop or no hoop..that is the question.

Last edited:
JCR is welcome to it.

If the weather holds, I will be priming, painting, and installing the skid tomorrow morning. That thing looks good sitting in my garage and I can only imagine how good it will be under my XJ. I might paint it red like an angry, glowing member anxious for some carnal, rock-on-steel action.

Now, as far as the front bumper goes...hoop or no hoop..that is the question.

Seriously, I think it will handle a small caliber round with ease!

Don't worry, one would have to pay me to come to California! :roflmao:

I understand that completely, but it was 70 degrees and sunny here the last two days. Plus, we have some of the best trails in the world.

Back on subject...I have decided that I cannot wait any longer for a front bumper and will be taking advantage of this stimulus sale by buying a Stage IV bumper with grill guard. Ordering Monday...

Ordered t-case skid and a steering box brace.

rockn, I'll come to California but I'm pretty sure shooting your Jeep would be against the law, like most other fun things there. Now if you want to meet up in Nevada....

I understand that completely, but it was 70 degrees and sunny here the last two days. Plus, we have some of the best trails in the world.

Back on subject...I have decided that I cannot wait any longer for a front bumper and will be taking advantage of this stimulus sale by buying a Stage IV bumper with grill guard. Ordering Monday...

I'll be ordering mine in 3 weeks(sooner if they are ending the sale before I get my profit sharing check). Gonna get a stage 4 front, stage 2 rear, tie-in brackets and a steering box spacer!

BTW we have Corn and lots of it and its been in the 30's here! :D

Stage 2 rear and lower qtr guards on the way! Thanks again Eric for the info

Stage IV front bumper with forward hoop and light brackets...ordered!

(I hope I get better decals this time. The ones that came with my TC skid would not come off the paper backing. Yeah, I know. Harsh times.)

Stage IV front bumper with forward hoop and light brackets...ordered!

(I hope I get better decals this time. The ones that came with my TC skid would not come off the paper backing. Yeah, I know. Harsh times.)

I'm trying to decide if i was the hoop or not. We'll see when i order it.

I'm trying to decide if i was the hoop or not. We'll see when i order it.

You can always add the builder parts later and have it welded on next year at a local shop. I was going to do that before my wayward mouse decided to click the check box on the order form all by itself.

Back