• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Stimulus Sale...

I've seen this asked a couple of times but I'm not sure I've seen a definite answer...will the T-case skid work with frame stiffeners, like like from HD Offroad Engineering???

I've seen this asked a couple of times but I'm not sure I've seen a definite answer...will the T-case skid work with frame stiffeners, like like from HD Offroad Engineering???

Yes, however it might take a floor jack to get the skid up over the frame rails the first time you try to install it.

I'm ordering the TC case skid now. It took me a week to decide to go ahead and pay for the $35 shipping charges. Man I hate to pay for tax and shipping. I'm funny that way.

I have one bad nut plate on my cross member now, and I'm thinking the TC skid will add the necessary support so I don't have to remove the cross member and fix it. I'm funny that way also.

Hopefully you guys are still doing this around March 12th it looks like My profit sharing check will be buying me some bumpers!

edit: looks like my brother got a good tax check so I will be ordering bumpers around that time. I wasn't sure if we'd be able to move but its a go now!

That's a question I have too as I've got the same stiffeners. How are you supposed to attach the skid?

First batch of 231 Skids, Hot off the presses!
Batch231Skids.jpg

Yes, however it might take a floor jack to get the skid up over the frame rails the first time you try to install it.

That's a question I have too as I've got the same stiffeners. How are you supposed to attach the skid?

Four posts above yours:

Yeah, that tells how to get the skid up there. According to the instructions I read on your website, you have to drill holes and install some kind of rivet nuts. I can't imagine that it's going to be easy to drill 9/16" pilot holes through HDO's or anybody elses stiffeners.

Yeah, that tells how to get the skid up there. According to the instructions I read on your website, you have to drill holes and install some kind of rivet nuts. I can't imagine that it's going to be easy to drill 9/16" pilot holes through HDO's or anybody elses stiffeners.

Noone said it'd be so easy a caveman could do it........
It's definetly doable though.

Tax refund next week, skid plate and steering box spacer the week after.

Almost forgot, a pair of 'Mall Rated' stickers

Excellent.

already have me a skid plate ordered, and im thinkin about a light rack too

stage 1 rear bumper and lower qtr. guards on deck. Hurry up Uncle Sammy!!

Got my skid in the mail. Thanks Guys for the awesome hunk of steel! :D Bumpers are on deck just waiting on the funds!

man i just ordered the prerunner bumper with some extra stuff--- wish i would have know about this an few hours ago i deffinitly woulda got the winch bumper instead :(

Back