• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR 1-ton UTK steering set up

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my JCR 1-ton UTK (under the knuckle) set up. It has 2 new TRE's and has been wheeled. It has served me well, but I am changing to an OTK set up. It has scratches, rash and abuse signs, but still functions just as it should and has no porblems. It could use a new poly spacer but they are cheap from JCR, like $6 I think. You can read up more on it at www.jcroffroad.com they get $349 shipped for a new one, I am asking $225 for mine shipped. Would consider a reasonable offer form RED names and would discount for a black or green names that turn RED. PM me if interested.

Thansk.

Cheeseman-OUT!

i LOVE the member discount pricing. good luck with the sale!

It is currently still available. It does not include teh eramer. The one I have and used on it is wore out and not worth anything.

It is currently still available. It does not include teh eramer. The one I have and used on it is wore out and not worth anything.

how many holes did you ream with it to wear it out already? :p

Those reamers are $75 (for those interested in buying, you're gonna need one). Just saying. I'd prolly buy it if I didn't just spend $500 at Iron rock offroad. GLWS though.

It has reamed about a dozen set ups so far. What wore it out was I let a buddy use it and he used a high speed drill with it and burnt up part of the reaming edges.

Jake, PM replied.

Back