• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Japan whines about being nuked

Trail-Axe said:
The simple fact that you do not regard the bible as the inspired word of God says all I need to know about you. You, by your ignorance, have placed yourself above the authority of God. You love and seek the praise of men, so as to puff your self up with their praise. You write what you think others will hear, and have no real opinion save what is popular at the time. If you can not see that abortion is murder, then you are a blind man, and speaking to you would be foolish indeed. Good day.

I see, so because I believe that God did not write the Bible ( and infact there is only one indication in the Bible that he ever wrote anything except the 10 commandments) and that I consider it an unreliable source because it was hand copied and modified for centuries to suit the needs of the readers, I am now ignorant and not worthy to speak to?

Nice one.

As far as the rest of that tie raid, you couldn't be more wrong.

I did not preach to you, I made a suggestion, and one that will serve you well though life if you follow it. I admire your integrity, but you may be doing yourself a disservice by ignoring all arguments that don't fit inside that box you've built out of belief. There is more to the world than what is written in the Bible, and not all of the teachings there apply directly to the world as it is.
People have been arguing over the exact meaning of the contents of that Book since it was written, and more wars have been fought over religion than any other reason. Give it a rest for a while and play with your pussy....cat. :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There is an argument going on about Genocide. The word is over used, just like racism is. If the people you are fighting in a war are not of your "race", that's too bad.
Genocide is the practice of eliminating a particular race from an area because of racial hate. Ruanda was Genocide. What the Nazis did was Genocide. What we did in Japan was an act of war. We did not bomb those places because we wanted to eradicate the Japanese, we did it to stop a war.

Last edited:
Zuki-Ron said:
A) I am now ignorant and not worthy to speak to.

B) As far as the rest of that tie raid, you couldn't be more wrong.

C) I did not preach to you, I made a suggestion.

A) If you say say so.
B) This sure sounds like preaching to me.
C) Are you suggesting I'm wrong, or is it your opinion your preaching?

fscrig75 said:
Genocide is against a people, regardless of their government.
Genocide ONLY happened to the Jews, just ask them.

Bent said:
Genocide ONLY happened to the Jews, just ask them.

Negative. Rwanda, and Bosnia are good examples.

But no one exploited them for manual labor until they got shot in the back of the head, took a poison gas shower, or baked at 850* until done.

:cool:

Trail Axe
Just curious about the quotation from Homer at the bottom of each of your posts. The quote seems 'militaristic' to me, a kind of fight and die bravely kind of quote. I think the words of Christ a far far better quote. He was very brave, didn't pick a fight with anyone and helped anyone who asked--until a bunch of political hacks had him nailed to a tree.
Peace:cheers:

Last edited:
Trail-Axe said:
Pacifism knows no peace but the peace brought on by those who defend it. How do you feel about the 40 million children that have been slaughtered through abortion so the lives of those who conceived them were not inconvenienced?
[URL="http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/abortion_is_murder.htm"]http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/abortion_is_murder.htm[/URL]

Wow. What a douche tard. This is not the place to preach. :conceited
I vote to ban him.

PuddinHead said:
Trail Axe
Just curious about the quotation from Homer at the bottom of each of your posts. The quote seems 'militaristic' to me, a kind of fight and die bravely kind of quote. I think the words of Christ a far far better quote. He was very brave, didn't pick a fight with anyone and helped anyone who asked--until a bunch of political hacks had him nailed to a tree.
Peace:cheers:

I agree, the very least that Christ spoke trumps the greatest speech of any man. You are right, Christ came the first time to live a life that revealed to all of mankind what His Father was like. He did not pick a fight, but He did get very angry at the money changers, and turned over their tables, and drove out their animals. He was angry with them because they had turned a house of worship into a den of thieves.

When He returns in His glory, it will be to judge the sons of men. He will reign and rule on the earth for 1000 years, and He will rule with a rod of iron. No nation on earth will be able to resist His will be done on the face of the whole earth. He will judge the cowards, the liars, unbelievers, sexually immoral people, murderers, and the false prophet, and cast them into the lake of fire.

The quote from Homer speaks of honor, be it in battle, marriage, business, or everyday life. So why do you not have a sig that quotes the words of Jesus?

Shalom,
:patriot:

Rev 19:11-16:
Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 21:6-8
And He said to me,"It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

cracker said:
Wow. I am a douche tard. This is the place to preach. :conceited
I vote to ban him.

I vote to ban you, so there! :roflmao:

Trail-Axe said:

Are you a Mormon doing his 2 year mission online?

If you couldn't afford the bicycle I probably could help you out a little......

cracker said:
I'm a Mormon are you?

If you cant afford a bicycle, you can borrow mine......

Whatsamatter cracker jack, your dog tired of playing with you, mommy and daddy away on a trip, no girl to be with tonight? I am not a Mormon, JW, or any such thing. So what's your story tonight, nothing better to do besides Troll around at the NAXJA. :D

cracker isnt the only one tired of your bible thumping around here buddy. dont you have a clinic to protest outside of somewhere?

:cheers:

Trail-Axe said:
Whatsamatter cracker jack, your dog tired of playing with you, mommy and daddy away on a trip, no girl to be with tonight? I am not a Mormon, JW, or any such thing. So what's your story tonight, nothing better to do besides Troll around at the NAXJA. :D

Actually, Mom is getting hammered in the arse by some dude she picked up at the truck stop while Dad videotapes. As far as the girl goes, I need to send her back to the Realdoll factory for warranty consideration. I have a "love ewe" filled with warm water for the moment; its a rental.

You're an idiot.

Trail-Axe said:

Jesus man, then what is your excuse?

Trail-Axe said:
cracker said:
Wow. I am a douche tard. This is the place to preach. :conceited
I vote to ban him.

Wow, how clever. :rolleyes:

BTW: This isn't the place to preach.

Trail-Axe said:
He will judge the cowards, the liars, unbelievers, sexually immoral people, murderers, and the false prophet, and cast them into the lake of fire.

OK now you're aggrivating me. There is no hell, religion is a farce and you are a sheep, go bleat somewhere else.

cracker said:
Are you a Mormon doing his 2 year mission online?

Cant be...he's not quoting the book of "Mormon".

His use of Hebrew is offensive to me since he's NOT a jew.

I vote to ban him....

Trail-Axe said:
So why do you not have a sig that quotes the words of Jesus?

Really though, being helpfull on a day to day basis to other NAXJA users is the most useful sig, much better than pushing people away despite any good intentions. I was thinking about this one:
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity." --Father John Corapi

That quote covers a lot of human activity and is absolutely true! :D

Back