• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jailbait

Excellent. I can only hope its a big fat chick that slaps the restraints on my ass.

I love having my ass slapped almost as much as I love being restrained. Especially by a larger lady...

:D

Beej:
midget_in_bondage_half_height.jpg

goodburbon said:
linking the pic was blocked,

but here's a good one.

CLICK ME
HOLY FUCK THAT'S HOT!

I only wish she hadn't shaved the carpet. I'd really like to make sure it matched the drapes.

Thanks man. I wish we still had rep points. You'd get a million from me for that link...

Beej said:
HOLY FUCK THAT'S HOT!

I only wish she hadn't shaved the carpet. I'd really like to make sure it matched the drapes.

Thanks man. I wish we still had rep points. You'd get a million from me for that link...

X2

But I like the hardwood.

goodburbon said:
I'm actually a little partial to the looks of this chick. Even though she is a little old for this thread. Probably a little skinny for you beej.
Not bad...loose the tats and gain about ten pounds of pure tit and I'd be happy.

Thats better Begster, You guys and the fat teens,,, :dunno:

Starboard M said:

careful in Thailand, I had a pic taken with me n about 7 "girls"
brought it back and none of my buddies could pick out all of the real women from the lady boys. 2 'guys' were obvious, but there were only 3 girls in the pic... was some funny. thankfully I was visiting a chick teaching there for a year, so she kept me out of trouble.

Back