• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Scorpion Bumper Kit???

i couldnt wait any longer ..so i installed the bumper yesterday
IMG_0823.jpg

nice bumper, when you put on the lift you can send the old leafs my way, haha its going to look nice after the lift, what wheels are you running with the tires?

userbmx1315 said:
nice bumper, when you put on the lift you can send the old leafs my way, haha its going to look nice after the lift, what wheels are you running with the tires?

im running american racing black steelies.. they should look better with the 33'' xterrains
102_0932.jpg

looks good, what color/brand paint is that? it looks different in the pics prior to install than when it is on the jeep and outside.

pecsxj said:
looks good, what color/brand paint is that? it looks different in the pics prior to install than when it is on the jeep and outside.

if your asking what colour paint is on the bumper..... it is tremclad hammered
it does a really nice job of hiding the little imperfections...

nice work.

has anyone fab'd up a winch bumper yet?

Pic's

I'd like to see some more pics of the winch bumper. Total props on his design! I think it's one of the best looking winch bumpers on the market. I think I'm getting ready to purchase this since I'll have a winch soon.

I'd like to see some more pics of the winch bumper. Total props on his design! I think it's one of the best looking winch bumpers on the market. I think I'm getting ready to purchase this since I'll have a winch soon.

:eyes:

I would like to see the winch bumper pics also

John

Dirtclob, yall redoing the website? Maybe adding pics of the winch bumper kit on a 97+? Only ones Ive seen havent been done too good because of the welder LOL.

Here's my previous jeep with the bumper pictured in the thread a few pages back...
DSC05145.jpg

And this is it on my recently purchased 2000. I know, it's not the winch version...It wasn't around when I bought this one, In fact, I think I might have been one of the first to buy it.

DSC06960.jpg

Dang the whinch bumper looks a lot more heavy duty than the original one. How do you like it? I also like your sliders were did you get those?? Nice rig by the way.

Back