• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Scorpion Bumper Kit???

Chip swung by and I got a look at the winch bumper. It looks sweet.

Looks like a hell of deal.

The listing need better / larger photos though.

We will be revamping the website shortly to provide better descriptions, more pictures and PDFs of the assembly instructions. What else can I add that would be useful?

dirtclod said:
We will be revamping the website shortly to provide better descriptions, more pictures and PDFs of the assembly instructions. What else can I add that would be useful?

Maybe get some pics of your customers final product just to show it being finished by someone other than you, the original fabricator. May increase buying confidence.

BruceB83 said:
Maybe get some pics of your customers final product just to show it being finished by someone other than you, the original fabricator. May increase buying confidence.

X2! There are a few on here that turned out great. Mine, was my first welding project, not as beautiful but nice.

I got my kit today and the parts look really good, and the best customer service to date during my last two weeks of gathering parts for my build. I would like to see if Iron Scorpion could offer the same option on the long mounts as they do on the steering plates. I think it would help to drive some sales by offering something which is not out there right now, would would have gone for the skulls. Will post pic's when done and will also forward to Iron Scorpion as well.
Thanks again Chris

I just go my kit along with the long braces a couple days ago. Hope to start tacking it together tomorrow and finish it this weekend. I'm thinking of adding a hoop to mine and possibly lights. Will post pictures when I get make some progress.

Props to Iron Scorpion on great customer service.

i got a couple of pics for ya.. mine has been sitting in my living room for 2 months now .. havnt put it on cause im waitin on the weather.. i will be installing my new BDS 6.5 inch and a few other goodies at the same time so i havnt been in a hurry .. my living room looks like a parts store i should have this all installed in a couple of weeks but here are your teaser pics.
IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

Reach behind the bumper from the bottom... It's not hard to get to, mine is done the same way.

Swampman, what'd you use to weld that up? Flux cored wire?

lowrange2 said:
Reach behind the bumper from the bottom... It's not hard to get to, mine is done the same way.

i cant take credit for the welds..so i dont really know . a freind of mine did it as a favour . he had it all done before i got there to help ...im just lerning to weld .but i did weld the licence plate bracket.. and did all the finish work grinding. filler paint .etc.... i plan on taking a welding course this yr.. hopefully i will be able to weld that good one day..

lowrange2 said:

Judging by the spatter, I'd say flux core. We've been using gas for our bumpers we've been building and I love it (for this application)...NO SPLATTER!

Back