• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing our Ultimate XJ Steering Brace!

Do you know if this works with ARB bumpers? It looks like they might share the front attachment point.

I don't honestly. Do you have pictures of the bumper's mounting points? It's something that I will look into for sure. :thumbup:

Most XJ bumpers utilize side plates however, which is why we designed the brace to bolt on to just the under side of the body.

It looks like the same holes are used for the ARB bumper on the bottom side.

2014-06-30%252016.36.33.jpg

Here you go. I think the ARB could tie in better, but meh. Do you think that your system could be made to work with this?

From the way the brace holes angle and line up and the ARB bumper mount uses the front holes, I don't think it would be that difficult to modify the brace to work with that bumper. The holes on the mount need to be lengthened and a spacer for the swaybar holes needs to be used between the brace and uniframe, not a big deal really, just slot the holes or build the brace with the spacer in place for the swaybar holes, and alter the front hole location to accommodate the bumper mount and include the spacers for people who aren't running that setup...

Just clicked on your website. Any more info on that comp mount?

Any chance you have a steering box brace in the works for ZJs? I'm buying a 98 on 33s and think it would be a vehicle that would also benefit heavily from your brace design...

Just clicked on your website. Any more info on that comp mount?

+1 on that.

My reason for wanting your steering brace in component form was so I could include a winch mount in between the rails. It looks like you are already on the way there.

Awesome.

Any details on particular winch requirements?

I may want to be on the waiting list already.

X4 on the comp mount. Im interested in winch size and estimated price.

I can't offer much in the way of details just yet, but I decided to change up the design a bit to offer more mounting locations as well as making it stronger and lighter. I'll hopefully have more to show after the new year. Winch size specs and price are still in the works. Thank you for the interest guys!

Last edited:
I can't offer much in the way of details just yet, but I decided to change up the design a bit to offer more mounting locations as well as making it stronger and lighter. I'll hopefully have more to show after the new year. Winch size specs and price are still in the works. Thank you for the interest guys!

AHHH you show sneak peak pictures of a killer product only to make us wait longer.... Your killin me! Haha

1161742.jpg

Back