• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

hello gents, just got my first xj so i'm really new to the whole jeep thing. mine won't be a crazy trail rig like some of you have, but a modest daily driver/weekend off-roader. my first orders of business are to get some gauges into it so i can make sure it won't overheat on me(bought it from a friend who parked it 2 years ago because it overheated on him).

welcome and cograts on your new XJ... May i suggest upgrading the rad to a 3 core all brass extreme duty rad. did this to DD/Weekend and overheating is no longer an issue. I would also may i suggest checking your water pump

welcome and cograts on your new XJ... May i suggest upgrading the rad to a 3 core all brass extreme duty rad. did this to DD/Weekend and overheating is no longer an issue. I would also may i suggest checking your water pump
where would one pick up such a radiator? i started off saturday with the intension of changing both water pump and thermostat. got the t-stat done but ran out of daylight by the time i found how to loosen the belt(looked for spring tensioner before i realized there was none, then couldn't find the slot under the PS pump).

where would one pick up such a radiator? i started off saturday with the intension of changing both water pump and thermostat. got the t-stat done but ran out of daylight by the time i found how to loosen the belt(looked for spring tensioner before i realized there was none, then couldn't find the slot under the PS pump).

I will ask my mechanic where he got it for me, but you can look for some online at places like radiator barn and other sites like it.

Whats up guys My names Wade from Longisland Currently building a new XJ being that I cracked and bent my old one. I'm known to Like the skinny peddle a bit much as seen here:

38349_1549875073684_1439314025_1402060_4991442_n.jpg

And here:
44758_1595740220284_1439314025_1527888_5044802_n.jpg

My Rig that is in the works is a 4 door XJ thats getting the drivetrain from my 89, Also have 79 dana 60s sitting next to it and am slowly gathering parts to build a 3 link. Hoping to get it together for springtime because im Itching to be back on the trail!

Don't remember if I introduced myself or not so Ill do it now (or again)

Im Andrew and I resided in Northern VA. I own a 95 Cherokee. It is currently stock and hopefully soon it will be built up and in a mud pit somewhere. My plans are 4 inches of lift, bigger tires, and some other stuff. Well in a nutshell thats it and Hello everyone :)

I picked mine up from DPG offroad. Dirk is a great guy and he has good prices on the CSF 3 core.

hey everybody my name is sean and ive been lurking around here on and off again, so i would like to take this opportunity to say howdy. i drive an 01 cherokee 2" bb on 30s for now , would like for it to grow up eventually.
082.jpg

Whats up guys I'm Morris from eastern Long Island NY. I just picked up a 88 cherokee pioneer with a broken connecting rod and no tires for $200. Dont judge me because of the rims but thats all I had laying around to put on since the jeep was rolled into my driveway on bare rims lol. I'm looking to install a newer engine but pre-96. I am a known tuner for hondas and acuras but I figured I'd try some jeep performance. I've already installed an S-AFC:shhh: lol. But anyway my buddy justin hosts "sunday funday" every week so anyone whos down to go muddin come 11am to the 711 off exit 68s LIE!!
heres my shatbox....
BigMsJeep.jpg

Sure Ill introduce myself I am RJ i live in danbury ct. I have had quite a fex xjs over the years

This was my last xj
SSPX0043.jpg

it had 4.5" of lift long arms waggy 44 rear 30 front 35" km2s

this is my current xj
jeep.jpg

it has 2-2.5" of lift 33x13.50 tsl's 29 spline 8.25 with a detroit

Sure Ill introduce myself I am RJ i live in danbury ct. I have had quite a fex xjs over the years

This was my last xj
it had 4.5" of lift long arms waggy 44 rear 30 front 35" km2s

this is my current xj
it has 2-2.5" of lift 33x13.50 tsl's 29 spline 8.25 with a detroit

what happened to the waggy?

on another note, looks like you inherited my old bumper

what happened to the waggy?

on another note, looks like you inherited my old bumper

I got offered a good amount for the setup that was in it. Plus i was having fun with all the renix wiring. The whole system worked decently but it needed to be completely redone

Yea i got your old bumper:D

Whats up guys I'm Morris from eastern Long Island NY. I just picked up a 88 cherokee pioneer with a broken connecting rod and no tires for $200. Dont judge me because of the rims but thats all I had laying around to put on since the jeep was rolled into my driveway on bare rims lol. I'm looking to install a newer engine but pre-96. I am a known tuner for hondas and acuras but I figured I'd try some jeep performance. I've already installed an S-AFC:shhh: lol. But anyway my buddy justin hosts "sunday funday" every week so anyone whos down to go muddin come 11am to the 711 off exit 68s LIE!!
heres my shatbox....
BigMsJeep.jpg

Why would you ever have a jeep on bare wheels?? I would just leave the bald tires on till i got new tires......

Hey guys, im Chris from North Jersey, Paramus to be exact. My jeeps a 1998 2 door split window 5 speed. Ive got about 4 to 5 inches of lift. IRO long arms, aussie locked 30, ford 8.8, and 3.73s.

rausch1.jpg

wmj11.jpg

wmj4.jpg

Back