• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hey everyone I'm from the northeast corner of CT. I have I 94 red two door on 33's and a 6 inch lift hopefully going up soon with a Dana 44 swap front and rear

2egfzeo.jpg

heres a picture of my XJ (dailydriven) 4.5 lift mostly RE with 3/4 spacers and 1.5 teraflex shackles, RC longarm dana30hp/dana44(lsd), 242, 4.0 with alot of bolt-ons, full power options with ac and remote start.

Last edited:
Thanks!
Some specs:
8-9" Rusty's long arm
shaved 9" 35 spline chromoly rear with Detroit
D44 chromoly front with E-locker and Longfield U-Joints
PSC steering and Hydro-assist
half doors ...

and heres the new beut...its a 01 3" lift 31" tires magnaflow cat and muffler, and a diy cone air intake...i might do a few more mods, but not too many. Thats kinda the reason why i got rid of the focus lol. here are some old pics from the previous owner, ill have to take some new ones considering she looks kinda different now.

2838_1140403783355_1025247212_30425577_2998724_n.jpg

Where in MA are you from?

... and did you get a flat tire on 290 this morning?

Any pictures of the cage? Looks good in that one.
Sorry I don't have any good pics of the cage handy. I'll try to find some soon.
The tires are 39.5 Iroks, good guess, I usually round up!)
I've tried and seen a lot of different tires and I really love those Iroks! At least for the terrain that I wheel... east coast rocks...no MUD

Hey All!!!
I'm new to this forum and memeber of the NAXJA but been on others for years and my name is Paul. Though, while building my 2000 XJ I've researched on here many, many times...... I've had a few CJ's in my time, many Grand Cherokees including the SRT which is awesome on the street. My offroad toy is now the XJ.
Just finished redoing a few things: and more to come

-ProComp 4.5/5" lift with Bilstein 5100 Series
-rebuilt entirely D30 & C8.25 Diffs
-PowerTraxx lockers f & r, skid plates
-Mean Green Alternator
-Carr Rota Light Bar
-4 Piaa 580's and 2 Piaa 1400's on rear bumper for backup lights
-Teraflex-all new braking components including rear disc
conversion, SS Lines & hard lines as well
-Hayden Tranny cooler
-Bushwacker cut out flares
-BFG M/T 33 x 12.5 x 15's on ProComp's 15 x 10
-TNT Customs- steering pieces, tracbar systems, Sliders &
Stiffeners, HD Crossmember.
-Tomken rear tire carrier bumper with hitch
-Rock Hard front bumper with D- rings (winch bracket with
winch soon to come)
-Yukon rear axles
-Dyna muffler and exhaust pipes
-all engine, tranny mounts etc....
-all gaskets & seals everywhere
-all fluids everywhere

I'm sure I forgot something. Anyway, heading to Rausch Creek after the holidays, signed up for 2 Jamboree's in '11. Live on LI, NY and sometimes in SWFL. I love Cars,Trucks, motorcycles going to shows, off roading, etc....meeting new people with the same interests for fun.

One of my best quotes:

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy Shit......What a ride!!!

Paul:flame::flame::flame:

Welcome!

Back