• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Just joined, here is my 96 xj with around 4 inches of lift on 32s

17e4e52c.jpg

7f750ecc.jpg

and one next to my dads 01 on 31s

1f72987b.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

Hey there I'm from New Milford, CT i just bought a 1999 Cherokee Sport still waiting for it to clear emissions and registration then it's off to hit the trail!!

Gentlemen , Hows it going , Just got my first cherokee its a 99' with a 4.5 rough country , 33x12.50 goodyears and some other goodies. Im looking forward to doing alot of wheeling. Im from south shore mass, so if you know of any good wheeling in that area I'd love to hear about it. let me know what you think about the truck , so far its at a good point , but I still want to get rear shackles , ACOS for the front and it will need a SYE plus quick disconects and Ill be happy.

Thanks

Steve

img0476w.jpg

img0478y.jpg

img0475y.jpg

Just re-registered. I owned a 1991 2door but gave it to a friend for his daughter, she hated it a year later so I got it back. Now I'm back with my XJ and can't wait to get it fixed up! Changing out the 206,000 mile engine (can't get the top rear main seal out) and building up everything else. Pics of my progress and problems to come!

Hi,

Yeah I remeber that certain black jeep on top of a certain amberfire jeep's tire. This should sever as a good refresh:

img0505w.jpg

Ill be there again next week so if any other Cherokee guys that might be on the south shore next Thursday , head over to the Bass pro shops for the huge car show they have. We can try and get another Cherokee section going!

Hi,

Ill be there again next week so if any other Cherokee guys that might be on the south shore next Thursday , head over to the Bass pro shops for the huge car show they have. We can try and get another Cherokee section going!

id be up for that, any of you other massholes going?

What time thursday? If it's after 5-6 I might show up and crash the cherokee party with a rusty comanche, otherwise I'll be in my cube at work.

im always there, its too close not to go for me :D its really fun to laugh at hacked zj's on 36" iroks, lp30, shortarms, no rockers, etc....

Holy crap, the NAC has an introduce yourself thread?

Clearly this is my first time in here.

Ross, I might head down to the car show this Thursday. I get out of class at 1, and I was planning on going home anyways.

Count me in, figure I'll get there around 5:30 to 6 if I get out of work when I hope to.

And I'm definitely crashing the XJ party with the MJ because one XJ isn't built at all and the other is not capable of making that kind of trip. Hope your tetanus shots are up to date!

ifmy shitbox didnt have deathe wobble id so be there, bass pro is the shit

Hey guys, Im sorta new to NAXJA. Ive been on jeepforum for quite some time and contribute there a good bit. I live up in Baltimore County, MD.

Ive got a '99 xj with 5.5" RE, 33's, Aussie up front, JKS discos, Tom woods front & rear, and a bunch of other stuff...

heres some shots of her all prettied up
CIMG0023.jpg

CIMG0028.jpg

img332.jpg

Back