• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

hey guys names brett from long island new york im 17 and built my xj from the ground up.
378892_2623196231548_1604517667_2369712_280427090_n.jpg

Welcome. I know a couple guys from Babylon.

Hi my name is Cody I live in Wayne county Ohio I've been on cherokeeforum (im jeep95 over there too)for over a year or more. I've got a 95 xj 5 inch lift 33x12.5 customs bumpers and paint job. I would post some pictures of it but I'm on my mobile device.

hmmmm... alex grant and a few people who know him (forget names, but would recognize.) Mostly guys I went to college with.

Hi my name is Nich. I have a 93 XJ sport. its 2wd with 4.5 of lift and lots of plans. Its tan, cut, and ugly but i lover her. I live out in North Topsail, NC right now but will be moving to SC in about 5 months.

Hey there...
I'm J-M. I live in Alexandria, VA. I have a rescue green 1999 XJ Sport, with a 4.5" lift and 32 x 11.5s. I've always loved Jeeps. This is my first XJ, and I am not disappointed. I just love it. Haven't had the chance to take it Offroad yet since I bought it in September.

www.RescueGreenXJ.wordpress.com

Hey all.....

JM in Alexandria, VA...I recently bought a 1999 XJ painted Rescue Green. It has a 4.5" RE lift, WP front bumper, KargoMaster roof rack, 32s.....I started a blog about it: www.rescuegreenxj.wordpress.com

:NAXJA:

Hey there...
I'm J-M. I live in Alexandria, VA. I have a rescue green 1999 XJ Sport, with a 4.5" lift and 32 x 11.5s. I've always loved Jeeps. This is my first XJ, and I am not disappointed. I just love it. Haven't had the chance to take it Offroad yet since I bought it in September.

www.RescueGreenXJ.wordpress.com

Hello again

Hi everyone! My name's Rob, I'm from the Buffalo, NY area. Been lurking around the forums for a bit, now that my Jeep is on the road I figured I'd introduce myself. I bought a 98 XJ a couple months ago and have had it on the road a few weeks. I bought it with a blown piston skirt but fixed that immediately. It came with a 4inch lift on 31's, plan on doing some trimming and getting 33's soon. It has a hp d30 front and 29 spline 8.25 rear. Just put a new muffler and tailpipe in today. Still got a new alternator, pitman arm, and adj trac bar hat have to be put in. Don't really have any good pics cause I haven't been able to get out lately

Future plans are:
SYE
Long Arm Suspension
6.5inch lift
regear with lockers

Hi my name is jason. I am in the east texas area. I acquired my 2001 cherokee a couple of weeks ago. Somebody saved me alot of time and effort. It has a Rustys long arm, 35s, lockers front and back, ford 8.8 out back, 4.56 gears, sye, psc hydraulic assist steering, snorkel, rock sliders, D30 up front with dana 44 outers and warn lock out hubs, inerior roll bar, trail ready bumpers front and rear with a warn winch up front, and rock sliders. soon will be to ditch the bumper out back for one with a tire carrier and some unibody stiffeners. I took out this weekend and broke the steering so the fun starts.

Hey, Im Hank, im in the stow/boxboro area. Im running a 2000 XJ sport (auto) with 3 in lift, 31 muds and my Handle is JD. I got a Rare Sun-visor and the light rack is going on tonight With Mpeckham22.

Hey, Im Hank, im in the stow/boxboro area. Im running a 2000 XJ sport (auto) with 3 in lift, 31 muds and my Handle is JD. I got a Rare Sun-visor and the light rack is going on tonight With Mpeckham22.

Welcome, I was born in stow, lived there for 25 or so years

Welcome all!

Hi my name is jason. I am in the east texas area. I acquired my 2001 cherokee a couple of weeks ago. Somebody saved me alot of time and effort. It has a Rustys long arm, 35s, lockers front and back, ford 8.8 out back, 4.56 gears, sye, psc hydraulic assist steering, snorkel, rock sliders, D30 up front with dana 44 outers and warn lock out hubs, inerior roll bar, trail ready bumpers front and rear with a warn winch up front, and rock sliders. soon will be to ditch the bumper out back for one with a tire carrier and some unibody stiffeners. I took out this weekend and broke the steering so the fun starts.
you may want to check out the RRC chapter - we're from the frozen northeast.

Just moved to Ohio from Kansas City. Looking to find Jeeping spots in Southeastern Ohio!! 2001 XJ with 5 inches of lift, and 33" meats.

Welcome! not sure if we include ohio, but im probably wrong :gee: Nice Rig Though! welcome to the NAC

It's becoming apparent that everyone just wants to be part of the NAC

Back