• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Dana 20 is what jeep put behind every t18. I'm assuming you have a ford t18 so it might seem odd but i'd rather the 20 personally.

The question was more geared towards the transmission and if it was a T-18 (Ford) or a T18a (Jeep). Yea the 20 is a good case, but in order for me to run that, I'd have to flip it since the 20 is P-side drop case. My plan is to double my spare NP205 with an NP203 and triple stick it

For those of you at Rocktoberfest.....:speepin::speepin::speepin:

For the rest You'll see the pictures.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

BEST USERNAME EVER

The question was more geared towards the transmission and if it was a T-18 (Ford) or a T18a (Jeep). Yea the 20 is a good case, but in order for me to run that, I'd have to flip it since the 20 is P-side drop case. My plan is to double my spare NP205 with an NP203 and triple stick it

The cheapest dana 60s are passenger drop :thumbup:

Built 360, t18, 203/205 in low/low= dana 44 :explosion

Where do you get that from? Tons of guys on IFSJA run that exact setup without an issue. I should also mention I'll be running chromo shafts

Tons of guys on ifsja say J20 rear dana 60s are good for 38" tires:shiver:

Whats up everyone my name is Zack and i recently well a few months ago bought my first jeep 98 Jeep Cherokee Classic i love it for some reason this is the only vehicle which ive owned that had a few problems and didnt want to get rid of it theres so many things i want to do to it right now i just have small things done here are some pics of when i got it to what it looks like now

2011-05-31_13-44-37_437.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

Whats up everyone my name is Zack and i recently well a few months ago bought my first jeep 98 Jeep Cherokee Classic i love it for some reason this is the only vehicle which ive owned that had a few problems and didnt want to get rid of it theres so many things i want to do to it right now i just have small things done here are some pics of when i got it to what it looks like now

What's up Zack. I'm from Stougton along with a couple other members on here. There's a meet and greet today at The 99 in Canton at around 7 that a couple people are going to. You're welcome to stop by!

Hey guys, my name is Scott and my wife, kids, and I are moving up to Quantico, VA at the end of the month. Been a TJ guy for a good while but after selling my last rig 2 years ago I have been looking for a more practical family offroad rig. So I picked up a 99 XJ last Friday and ready to start building it up. Just looking for some cool people and cool places to wheel once I get it off road ready.

Hi everybody my name is Earl, I am from Middletown, PA (near Harrisburg / Hershey). I just picked up a 94 XJ Sport. So far I have rino lined the interior, built an interior cargo rack, put a 4.5 inch lift, 34X10.5 Super Swamper LTB with 16" beadlocks. I have also welded the front diff, added a ARB bumper with a Warn 8274 winch, did a little sheet metal trimming, gas tank skid, engine skid, and trannt/tcase skid. I have been driving FSJ's for about 15 years so this is my first venture into a non-fsj rig. I am pretty impressed with the capability so far. Third time out I pretzeled the tie rod and blew the pass side front u-joint which then took out the ears on the stub shaft. No pictures as of yet due to me not having a online picture hosting setup.

Hi everybody my name is Earl, I am from Middletown, PA (near Harrisburg / Hershey). I just picked up a 94 XJ Sport. So far I have rino lined the interior, built an interior cargo rack, put a 4.5 inch lift, 34X10.5 Super Swamper LTB with 16" beadlocks. I have also welded the front diff, added a ARB bumper with a Warn 8274 winch, did a little sheet metal trimming, gas tank skid, engine skid, and trannt/tcase skid. I have been driving FSJ's for about 15 years so this is my first venture into a non-fsj rig. I am pretty impressed with the capability so far. Third time out I pretzeled the tie rod and blew the pass side front u-joint which then took out the ears on the stub shaft. No pictures as of yet due to me not having a online picture hosting setup.

imageshack.us

my full size jeep is more cooler than yours and it came with a spicer 6000 series transmission and a rockwell transfer case. I think my transfer case weighs more than your motor...

it's more full size than your full size too!

Well I've just returned to NAXJA after a two or has it been three year absence. Was on the west coast until this past July. Now living in South Jersey. Arrived in time to check out the PA Jeep Show, then have been doing some local wheeling and exploring. Entered Jeeps in the Vineyard earlier this month with my 97 XJ and surprisingly took 1st in modified. It has a long list of mods and sits on a 6 inch lift with 33's. I'm retired so my time is spent wrenching or wheeling. We've got 4 jeeps, three i work on to keep running. One is a project underway. Headed to Wharton Saturday for some local exploring. No job, but not a lot of down time either! LOL Hope to meet some of you on the trails.

Back