• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Just bought my second XJ after a long interval of attempting to fill the Jeep void with various pickups and even a ZJ.
I have a 1989 Wagoneer. Leather and power everything. Selec-Trac optional full time 4x4. Lifted 4.5" with probably a piece from every company. Sadly must have been in an accident at some point, the wagoneer grill was swapped for a plain one. Damn.

Just bought my second XJ after a long interval of attempting to fill the Jeep void with various pickups and even a ZJ.
I have a 1989 Wagoneer. Leather and power everything. Selec-Trac optional full time 4x4. Lifted 4.5" with probably a piece from every company. Sadly must have been in an accident at some point, the wagoneer grill was swapped for a plain one. Damn.

Any pictures? I always like a lifted Waggy.

Can't post pics from here, still at work. Of course all sites are blocked... Except for NAXJA lol. Soon though! Can't even tell that it IS one, no woody sides, no waggy grill... I feel cheated.

Hey guys, I Have been on Naxja for a few years now just "lurking." Never really felt right with owning a YJ. Been around naxja for quite some time though. My father Overland has been around a while. I grew up around a few XJ's and have crawled under many wrenching with Dad. I recently made an investment in a daily driver. I figured if I had to get another vehicle, might as well be a Jeep. I have been needing a pick up for work so I just picked up a 88 MJ. As soon as I bought it Dad made sure I became a red letter member....haha. I needed a daily driver so I can park my YJ and get ready for the YJ-8 build this summer. Im not a hard core wheeler but i do enjoy running some moderate trails. Like my father im more into the Overlanding all over the country, but enjoy any chance I get to put the Jeep in 4WD!!

I do look forward becoming more involved with NAXJA and making some new friends. I will be attending NAC Fest this year in the MJ, following some old fat guy in a ZJ....??

Also, thanks to whom ever changed my user name from OverlandYJ to OverlandMJ!

Welcome!

I am really jealous of that MJ. It's a beauty.

Thanks, It needs some work. Has pretty bad rot in the floor panels. We will be putting the new floor pans in this summer and pulling the bed off and protect the hell out of it. The interior is stripped and in the bed and will require a good scrubbing. Over all, not too bad. I have defiantly seen alot worse to start with. I am super stoked! I will post more pics when I bring it home and we start on her. :D

Gary

After a year or so of lurking, I figured I'd register..
Name is Scott, from the western mountains of Maine.
3 XJs and counting!
My daily driver is a 98 Sport, 4.0, 5speed.
DSCF0008.jpg

Figured I should quit lurking and introduce myself. I'm Fritz and after a 16 year hiatus I finally broke down and bought a 01 Limited in November. Lots has changed except feeling right at home while driving my jeep. Located in Northern VA.

I'll post a pic shortly.

got another xj .probably the 3rd or 4th 1 i have owned.acctually i bought 2 of them . 89 and an 87.the 87 is the 1 i am going to ride. its a 5 speed ..and already had some lift ...and hand crank windows...hehehe..my tow pig has electric windows and i love em but not on my trail rig.

I live outside of richmond va. run my own repair and design shop........had a repair shop in town for 15 years .just decided to make some changes.

my nickname is actually papabear not paabear...havnt been able to change it . any admins can give me a hand would greatly appreciate it..

anyway gonna try and ck.this forum quite often.

never kept any of my Jeeps for very long. and i have had at least 20 ...just that they resale so good.

hope to see yall on the trails..

Used lot next to me unloaded an 01 with 100k for 8500

Back