• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

hey all i'm stephanie from delaware watergap, pa my ride is a 1989 wagoneer limited been a long reader finnaly got around to joining love the forum:loveu: NAXJA

Welcome to the forum, and have fun. Love the jeep, don't see many of that style anymore. Maybe I'll see ya on the trail someday. good luck.

P.S. loose the mudflaps! only Fords need those things, and your jeep will go 5mph faster :laugh:

Welcome to the forum, and have fun. Love the jeep, don't see many of that style anymore. Maybe I'll see ya on the trail someday. good luck.

P.S. loose the mudflaps! only Fords need those things, and your jeep will go 5mph faster :laugh:

lol....yeah i know they look awful only had this jeep 3 weeks been playing parts changer so far i'm getting to them hopefuly this weekend:sunshine: NAXJA

Hey all, my name is Andre, long time lurker, first time poster. Anyway just purchased an 01 XJ, looking to fix it up and do some wheeling. I had rode with some of you guys 3, maybe 4 years ago ( back when I had my Ramcharger) at NacFest. That trail ride is what lead to my decision to buy a Cherokee ( as opposed to a Wrangler ) Anyway, looking forword to working on this Jeep and hopefully going to NacFest this year.

Hey all, my name is Andre, long time lurker, first time poster. Anyway just purchased an 01 XJ, looking to fix it up and do some wheeling. I had rode with some of you guys 3, maybe 4 years ago ( back when I had my Ramcharger) at NacFest. That trail ride is what lead to my decision to buy a Cherokee ( as opposed to a Wrangler ) Anyway, looking forword to working on this Jeep and hopefully going to NacFest this year.

I love to hear stories about people hanging out with NAXJA folks then going and getting a Cherokee!! Its fairly common.

Got any pics of the XJ? What are your plans for it?

No pics yet, pretty much bone stock. Plans are 6.5 long arm lift, 8.8 rear, 30hp front, 4.88's, detroit rear, e-locker front, 36" Iroks, then wheel it till something breaks and fix it stronger

No pics yet, pretty much bone stock. Plans are 6.5 long arm lift, 8.8 rear, 30hp front, 4.88's, detroit rear, e-locker front, 36" Iroks, then wheel it till something breaks and fix it stronger

Hi Andre,

I was the one spotting you in that RamCharger, that thing was a beast!! It worked pretty well though...

Keith told me you bought an XJ, good deal. Hope you can make it up for NAC-Fest, its a great time!!!

A.

Hey Andy, How could I forget that great spotting you did, took me through some killer lines, had a blast. Right now I am gaithering info (probably driving Keith nuts) and starting to collect parts. I will try my hardeset to make it to NacFest. Hope to see you guys there.

Hey Andy, How could I forget that great spotting you did, took me through some killer lines, had a blast. Right now I am gaithering info (probably driving Keith nuts) and starting to collect parts. I will try my hardeset to make it to NacFest. Hope to see you guys there.

I remember that day well too, you were the ONLY one I could get through that knarly V-cut on Q-Trail that day.... that was awesome. And hearing that 318 (360?) V8 rumbling along was worth it too..

Sounds good, yeah keep bugging Keith, he'll drop almost anything he is doing to "talk Jeep"...:laugh:

Justin Martin, 17yrs old 11th grade. Just got my first vehicle.... really getting into jeeps and trying to find a good deal on a RE 3.5" super ride w/rear leaf springs...
20897-stock.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm around Schuylkill Haven, PA. About a 1/2 hour from Rausch.

o.jpg

I remember that day well too, you were the ONLY one I could get through that knarly V-cut on Q-Trail that day.... that was awesome.

If I'm remembering correct, didn't he make it up, then blew the rag joint in his steering and bumped back down it? I seem to remember looking around for missing parts underneath his rig in the rocks.

Sounds good, yeah keep bugging Keith, he'll drop almost anything he is doing to "talk Jeep"...:laugh:

Yea, but now I just have to get him to stop talking and start turning wrenchs.... just kidding, Keith has given me a lot of information on how to build this thing , no I just gotta get some parts and go to work.

If I'm remembering correct, didn't he make it up, then blew the rag joint in his steering and bumped back down it? I seem to remember looking around for missing parts underneath his rig in the rocks.

Na, that must have been someone else. I did have problems with my alternator not charging, ( which lend to the fuel injection crapping out ) other than that Andy guided me over some nasty trails, had a blast. Here is a picture of my old truck.There was another Ramcharger there that day, all camoed out, lifted really tall.Andy guiding Andre over a few rocks.jpg

I am infinitely jealous of your ramcharger...

What year? 74-76?

It was mostly a 78. It had a 318, auto, 205-203 doubler, 60-60 both locked with 5.13's, 56" chevy springs front, inboarded 63" chevy springs back, 42" iroks on stazworks beadlocks, most of the body was tube with skins attached. I hated to sell it but I needed the money for a down payment on a house. Here is a picture of it when I first built it.Andre in the Mean Green Machine.jpg

Back