• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

internet ownage revisited....

Some people would say purposely driving up an obstacle with a certainty of damaging your vehicle is retarded...

pretty fun.... but retarded. :cheers:

I'm not a motorsports bigot... I can appreciate talent whether it's as pointless as driving 500 miles in a counter clockwise circle or riding a snowmobile on a half pipe.

people dont realize the precision and balls it takes to do that on a bike, i have an 07 R6 that i bought last winter, and i started trying wheelies once i hit the 4500 mile mark on my bike, and well lets just say its scary and real hard to blip the throttle and worry about tapping the rear brake to make sure your at the balancing point. i cant ride one out for long, at all. so mad props to those crazies who can.

and potentially breaking your car is fun, maybe im just a bit nuts, but it makes me smile when i break something, because it means i get to fix it. :rof:

Some people would say purposely driving up an obstacle with a certainty of damaging your vehicle is retarded...

pretty fun.... but retarded. :cheers:

I'm not a motorsports bigot... I can appreciate talent whether it's as pointless as driving 500 miles in a counter clockwise circle or riding a snowmobile on a half pipe.

I recognize the talent but they all still talk and act like retards.

In person, all he did was brag about his stunts on a adjustable displacement600, 750 and 1000 bike...

I want one of those! And don't forget to set both brakes to five brah, otherwise yo' burnout won't burn!

I'm not a geezer and I still have no idea what this entire thread is about....

so...FTW...

Nominated.

Me, or this thread. Take your pick, I don't care!

I believe so. All i know is they are still all douchebags but it was funny to see that poser get showed up.

Is a "squid" bike lingo for a noob or something similiar?

Not always new but always a wannabe, generally dangerous to himself and others around him. Easily spotted by those stupid stick on mohawks on their helmets (International Sign of Squidiness) and the fact that they're wearing shorts and a T-Shirt with big (wannabe) racing gloves.

Spotted on the freeway splitting lanes at three times the speed of traffic, also seen when not in traffic riding directly in the oil spot in the middle of the lane.

If you're speaking to a squid he'll go on about how his bike is so powerful and he's modded it a lot to do great things. He also talks about how good a rider he is, how he rode out a front blowout at 100mph without a scratch, and that he always runs from the cops because even their helicopters can't go as fast as his Gixxer.

Ok I finally got done reading the thread over on pirate about wenzel... yeah this was soo much better because they showed up and "wenzeled" him to his face.
It would not even come close if they didn't go to him and take the "class"

Interestingly enough... the place 'stuntlife' showes up in the list of forums that "wenzel" got owned on and that story was posted on there.

Last edited:
Wait was Wenzel the ring and pinion guy?

yeah "new" used ring and pinion for 100 (actualy 125) plus shipping...

OK i remember that douchebag! They tore his ass apart on Pirate!

Back