• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

internet ownage revisited....

I just want one of those shirts!

yutughhhteshirt.jpg

I tried. But after page 3, I gave up on the street lingo and let it go.

I didn't know that doing stunts had such a large following/participation level. I like to keep mine on both tires, even off-road ;)

Cuz i didn't have my banger YO! WTF, Is that dude serious? He got punked out! :roflmao: I am glad i am a member of a forum where people don't talk like that!

Wow they found almost every forum that he was a part of and made him look like a retard. And that is why i'm glad we have Mods to control that kind of crap.

I'd rather hang out with that poser kid than those other guys. At least he is not acting like a gang banger and talking in ebonics.

Who cares if he cant ride a stupid death rocket? I bet he kicks ass at tony hawk on the xbox.

ehh, not the greatest ownage.

Kid was just trying to make a buck and show someone some bike stunts.

The "stunters" were annoying as hell...

OP, that's nowhere near Wenzel level ownage and definitely less than the 'subaru into a house' kid.

I was hoping for something way awesome. Instead, I got mildly cool.

I'd rather hang out with that poser kid than those other guys. At least he is not acting like a gang banger and talking in ebonics.

read it again...

The squid's the one who went into wigger mode...

Online.

In person, all he did was brag about his stunts on a adjustable displacement600, 750 and 1000 bike...

:rolleyes:

read it again...

The squid's the one who went into wigger mode...

Online.

In person, all he did was brag about his stunts on a adjustable displacement600, 750 and 1000 bike...

maybe not as owned (yet) but still a douche...

:rolleyes:

It would be like (insert token douche)trying to charge mall crawlers how to rockclimb and spotting them into dangerous situations...

That kid got himself into this mess, and when they busted him out instead of letting it die, he went internet gangster on them, and just made his situation worse. He is getting what he deserves.

BTW did anyone else happen to catch the kid is hispanic, but on his myspace and some of his posts he allegedly supports the KKK? WTF??

All I got from that was that stunters are retards and these guys found one even more retarded.

All I got from that was that stunters are retards and these guys found one even more retarded.

Some people would say purposely driving up an obstacle with a certainty of damaging your vehicle is retarded...

pretty fun.... but retarded. :cheers:

I'm not a motorsports bigot... I can appreciate talent whether it's as pointless as driving 500 miles in a counter clockwise circle or riding a snowmobile on a half pipe.

Back