• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Input?

Hook up with Chip at Iron Scorpion and weld up their kits for people.

Last edited:
I also have some decent spares in that size. BFG all terrains. Free if you want it, could pick it up at rausch or whatever. The lower sway bar bolts, although they look like they would un-screw, are pressed in. No idea why they have a torx head, but most people heat them and then beat them out with a BFH. I have a set of 5 good 235/75 BFGs i've been looking to sell if your interested too, but sounds like you'd want to go bigger.

i have a good fullsize spare that is practically brand new but it is only a street tire but it would do best of all you can have it for free if you come get it out of my garage..

I guess I should have asked here first hahaha. I appreciate all the offers. I wouldn't have worried about it so much, but it seems like that is a definite requirement for going on a trail ride. I need to get a hi-lift as well. Any place to get one at a bargain that you all know of?

Back