• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Right or wong we rotate between Roundup killall and Spectra killall at the lot every other year with ok luck. Weeds still grow back but a good way to spend a day not working in the office or shop.

In case you missed the book of faces...
I paid the LJ off today in 50 months and only put 4K miles on it.
9ca8041deecdbc3b68765a8ddbb712c5.jpg

mac 'even drove it to the bank' gyvr

Time to get back in debt, hurry the clocks ticking!! Its the American way!!

Yeah. Everyone knows the best way to enjoy pizza is with mushrooms on it...

Good news hobag. I'm sure that feels better. All done going back up north now or still have business to attend to?

Official offer from new job came In today. Answered some of my shift questions but not all. Weighing out pros and cons. have to have an answer to them by Monday night. 80%sure I'm going to take it. With a new baby on the way wife really wants me to have a day job.

Time to get back in debt, hurry the clocks ticking!! Its the American way!!

Have to figure out how to pay for a new roof on the house...

mac '35-40 square...' gyvr

Family is now in Houston, time to readjust to living with people....
Man I couldn't believe how nice it was living alone for a while. I could poop with the doors open, set my own schedule and I used the same pan and dishes every day and just washed them when I was done...it's was also kind of nice having an uncluttered house too.

Man I couldn't believe how nice it was living alone for a while. I could poop with the doors open, set my own schedule and I used the same pan and dishes every day and just washed them when I was done...it's was also kind of nice having an uncluttered house too.

Yup ALL of this. But regular pussy will be nice too.

Speaking of no loving...baby Kaufman 2 is here!

Waiting to get measurements but he is big and healthy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back