• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

you just thought things were crazy with one kid...

mac '2 is triple the fun' gyvr

I've been waiting for a hail storm or windstorm to damage my roof for 9 years...

mac 'still waiting' gyvr

I had court again yesterday...then seatbelt...then regular shift...ive only had two nights off over the last two weeks...

mac 'vacation starts in 19 days' gyvr

Congrats Craig!

Speaking of roofs, I have to get one on the lake house in the next year or two. My fix up budget is extinct now, so it will be next year at the earliest. I'm going to put a metal roof on it, it will look good w the architecture of the place.

Congrats Craig!

Speaking of roofs, I have to get one on the lake house in the next year or two. My fix up budget is extinct now, so it will be next year at the earliest. I'm going to put a metal roof on it, it will look good w the architecture of the place.

The local greasy spoon/mexican place just had a steel roof put on, looks like spanish tile. Its pretty crazy what the do with steel roof materials now. Gone are the days of them looking like old barn roofs, unless that is what you want.

Congrats Craig!

Our house could use a roof too, but that will be a project for the next owners.

We've been doing all kinds of other stuff to it, hoping to put it on the market in a couple weeks.

He's a chunk! 9lbs and 12oz. Almost as big as me when I was born. The difference is my mom was 6'0 and Melissa is 5'1"
3277835328da1221eec8b62b7b6fc5dd.jpg

Please tell me that you asked the doc that old question, "can you throw an extra stitch in for me!?!"

Thursday is my birthday and in 2009 I celebrated by getting my xj.

This Thursday I'm trying to decide if I want car payments again.

2015 jku sport. Runs and drives good, lifetime power train warranty. I know 350 payments are not bad, just haven't had a car payment since 2012.

Ugh. Telling my boss I'm taking the Amazon job was like breaking up with a girlfriend and her being blind sighted. Guess that's what I get for being good at what I do.

Back