• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

bcdbf11f15a9555faf087872d7a11c4c.jpg

476eb8e50dad7c788c83e29bdb570716.jpg

Electrolysis

I was expecting a pic of your jubblies all slicked up......so disappointing.

Set alarm for 445 got dressed and ready to leave and they moved my flight from 630-815....bastards

Running down the mwc corridor for a quick trip to NY. Melissa's grandmother passed away so we are making a quick trip. We are required to make stops every 2 hours as per Melissa's Dr...Going to be a long trip!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hernia surgery in two weeks, woo-hoo!

Well after the weekend to think about things everyone seemed a lot better today.

Asked a guy to get some stuff welded and he wasn't sure if he had time (only guy in shop who knows how) so I grabbed my helmet out of my jeep and started showing another guy how to weld....never seen anyone move so fast first guy got everything done....lmao thought he was king of the shop. Now he knows he is replaceable.....and my newest _________. :D

Other guy who threw a fit last week gave me two hours of ot today and will do so again every day this week.

Back