• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

When i had mine fixed, worst recovery pain i have ever experienced. I was down for a couple weeks.

Coughs, sneezing the like is all awful until good and healed up

For what you'd spend on that, you could buy a rust free '05 F250 Crewcab Lariat with 145k miles.

Is it red? I would be real interested, only if it has an Ohio title, but lived in the tropics for the past several years. 😊

The guy is asking $6,900 for this truck, new clutch, alt, water pump, tires, etc...

I offered a straight trade for my Tahoe, which I'm reluctant only because I'm not a fan of rusty cars, and I can see the rust popping out on the corners and rockers of this truck. I have not seen it in real life. He has seen my Tahoe in real life.

Is it red? I would be real interested, only if it has an Ohio title, but lived in the tropics for the past several years. 😊

The guy is asking $6,900 for this truck, new clutch, alt, water pump, tires, etc...

I offered a straight trade for my Tahoe, which I'm reluctant only because I'm not a fan of rusty cars, and I can see the rust popping out on the corners and rockers of this truck. I have not seen it in real life. He has seen my Tahoe in real life.

it's dark maroon, it has an Ohio title.
It came from the south and lived in the south exclusively.

What's making you decide to get rid of Tahoe? We compromised a little bit on my truck since the kids won't be in it all that much unless we are going camping or wheeling somewhere. I would say if you plan on hauling people in back seat quite frequently to look into a crew cab truck instead. Extended cabs can get tight for full size kids and adults. Or kids in car seats.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I love my Tahoe. It does really well for everything I need it to do, other than the mountains, but I have a new transmission so it may make it over the pass. 😊

I really want a truck so I can use a slide-in for camping.

I know my Hoe isn't worth a bunch of money, however you're not going to find a cleaner one in Michigan. I don't drive rusty cars.

Pass. The noticeable rust is already bad and I guarantee the rear wheel wells and bed supports are almost gone.

The 7.3 isn't a fuel making monster powerhouse like a 'modern' diesel but all you have to do it keep oil in it and it will run. I hate to admit it but I loved towing with my '00 F350. Of course 90% of my towing has been with SBCs and 6.5s, so take that with a grain of salt :D If it hadn't been a complete rustbucket I would have stabbed another transmission in it and kept it.

If you are looking for a dedicated tow rig, it will do the job. I wouldn't consider it a replacement for your Tahoe though. Good luck cramming the grandkids' car seats in there. It can be done but it's awful.

Just for reference we sold Rosco's old 2000, f350 long bed, 4x4, ext cab, 7.3 manual with 240k for $8100. The bed was perfect, the cab corners and doors were pretty rusty.

mac 'had it been crew cab, I might have bought it' gyvr

If the 6.0 has been taken care of or been bullet proofed, its a good motor. There are too many people that had a bad experience and black balled it. I have actually considered buying a 6.0 that has had a documented bullet proof build. They are affordable and I like the room in a crew cab ford.

If the 6.0 has been taken care of or been bullet proofed, its a good motor. There are too many people that had a bad experience and black balled it. I have actually considered buying a 6.0 that has had a documented bullet proof build. They are affordable and I like the room in a crew cab ford.

I heard the owner is an idiot with no mechanical skills.

Back