• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

A guy left company I was with for 15 yrs (he left 20 yrs ago) started business doing same thing. They are now trying to get into a bunch of products that I actually developed processes for. I am going down there to be ops manager for them implement everything they are having issues with and expand the plant and open a new plant for them in Canada......they called me.

2c021711bd9f39e71501ed59f04c478a.jpg

This is not the first time I have been driven around by a cop.

A guy left company I was with for 15 yrs (he left 20 yrs ago) started business doing same thing. They are now trying to get into a bunch of products that I actually developed processes for. I am going down there to be ops manager for them implement everything they are having issues with and expand the plant and open a new plant for them in Canada......they called me.

Why not somewhere in the states? Customer or supply obligations?

Customer, its closer to the oil sands. So being in Houston puts us close to major U.S. oil companies and Canada would allow us to serve Canadian interests.

oil sands...is that what's found in under wear after a night of binge drinking and buffets?

is that a joint in the crack of the concrete between the lighters?

Cheese "getting all Matlock up in here" Man

Uggghhh....finger smashers..those damn things are just stupid unsafe...or before Nate says it...unsafe when you are stupid.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

It was actually his neck, filleted about a silver dollar sized piece of skin off his neck when he fell from the trailer, it was still attached by about a 1/2" of skin......flapping away in the breeze. Luckily he didn't catch an artery.....

I just checked, no joints....

New toy.

Local hobby shop is closing storefront so they had 10% off.

Uggghhh....finger smashers..those damn things are just stupid unsafe...or before Nate says it...unsafe when you are stupid.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
well done.

but for real them things are scary.

and sometimes you give yourself a concussion for no other reason than you felt like it.
Mac and redheep watched and were amused.
New toy.

Local hobby shop is closing storefront so they had 10% off.

if you think it's cheaper than a jeep, you are wrong.

I can play with it at home though without having to necessarily drive 45-60 minutes. I had rc cars before also back when I was in college.

Last edited:
So Brian #1 just called me, If you come to my fires you would understand,
He found a '96 4.0 124,000 miles on it.
Rust Free with an Arizona title.
They want $4500.00, I told him $3000 no more than $3500.00
Am I phucked up?
Or should I find it and buy it out from under him?

Back