• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

She said it was in her name so we will see.

07 Harley nightster with o my 8k miles. Needs a good detail and buff job. It's one of my bucket list vehicles so I'm hoping it works out.

She said it was in her name so we will see.

07 Harley nightster with o my 8k miles. Needs a good detail and buff job. It's one of my bucket list vehicles so I'm hoping it works out.
It is a POS, in fact, you should buy it, bring it to WF and give it to me so no one gets hurt on it. I will dispose of it properly.

Buddy of mine has a beautiful street glide with stage 2, Rhinehart exhaust ect. He bought a 4dr jk and bike sits. Told me he has over 30k in it....would take 12k.

So for those of you who do not know, I have accepted a job in Houston..... moving down there this summer.

Congrats but your gonna hate the traffic.

Bought a 22 caliber pellet gun today....my 177 wasn't knocking the tree rats out of the trees....this thing is quiet and actually has some kick to it, more than I would expect from an air gun.

96 is when obd-2 started in the XJ? I didn't see the port when I took a quick look under the dash on one today.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

96 is when obd-2 started in the XJ? I didn't see the port when I took a quick look under the dash on one today.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Yes
If it has the silver 3 prong computer it's obd2

Obd1 is the black computer on the drivers side fender.

mac '2 is better than 1' gyvr

Leaving the land of bourbon for the land of blow dryer breezes? I disapprove :). Congrats hobag...Moving is fun! Oh wait. Knowing you though I would assume a nice moving allowance is part of the deal

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I know Mac is a super winch fan but has anyone used the tigershark? Local store here carries them. I'm guessing they are comparable to smittybilt? Seems to be the same price range

Leaving the land of bourbon for the land of blow dryer breezes? I disapprove :). Congrats hobag...Moving is fun! Oh wait. Knowing you though I would assume a nice moving allowance is part of the deal

Uh yea, full relo. They are going to pay for 6 months of living expenses down there and fly me home every weekend until school is out/house is sold, as well. Two weeks to negotiate everything.

Uh yea, full relo. They are going to pay for 6 months of living expenses down there and fly me home every weekend until school is out/house is sold, as well. Two weeks to negotiate everything.

what are you going to be doing?

Back