• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Better today
213e73b7a80aec980c1baee2f47d8190.png

Replacing the 15yr old tires on my new tow rig today. Amazing what good tires will do for ride and drive ability.

My second set of Yokohama Highway tires. I'm sold on putting these on all my trucks that are all highway.

Didn't get to pick up the sport Trac tonight since the roads are crap and I'm borrowing a buddies truck and Collins trailer...Hopefully the weather cooperates tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fixed the monthly antifreeze leak in the 5.9 tonight.

The Autozone water pump only lasted 4 years and 24k miles. Lifetime warranty tho...

Did new upper and lower hoses too.

Oh and replaced the lifetime power steering pump that was replaced last November...twice tonight...first replacement leaked too.

mac 'Autozone sees me coming' gyvr

I bought three of their ps pumps in one day once because they kept leaking.....but they were also just a 1/4 mile away.

Why do you continue to buy their junk?

Because Autozone, advance, O'rielys and Napa are all less than 2 miles away. Napa closes at 6...the rest at 9 except Autozone at 10. I'm lucky to start turning a wrench before 7...

mac 'needs a 24 hr parts store' gyvr

Who the hell is this guy.

whats new bud?!

Still the same ol' G, but I been low-key.

Sold Project: Rubicon This a while back. Got rid off almost all of my extree parts. Been building ARs as much as I can. I've got the original M4gery that I built plus a long range target lower with 6.8SPC and .204 Ruger uppers. Currently piecing together very slowly a dedicated .22LR M4 for Harrison who is now 5 years old.

Soon enough I'll be filing paper work for my SBR tax stamp.

Strangely enough, I left Jeep 4WD for Audi AWD. Getting out of my A4 into an A6 in about 7 weeks. Its gonna be dope.

I miss wheeling though. Not to mention all the ugly jerk faces on here.

Had to write up a guy today for excessive speed on the forklift. It was a first one, so a verbal warning. He decides to go bat crap crazy on the receptionist and the production coordinator, because he is sure they are who reported him. So I just got done giving him three writeups for shitty behavior and giving him 4 suspension days. Tells me he isn't going to sign any of them. I told him I didn't give two shits, they were going in his personnel file signed or not. I feel like Brian!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Had to write up a guy today for excessive speed on the forklift. It was a first one, so a verbal warning. He decides to go bat crap crazy on the receptionist and the production coordinator, because he is sure they are who reported him. So I just got done giving him three writeups for shitty behavior and giving him 4 suspension days. Tells me he isn't going to sign any of them. I told him I didn't give two shits, they were going in his personnel file signed or not. I feel like Brian!

:yelclap:

But if he had done all that I probably would have fired him, harassment is something I won't tollerate.:D

Notice I have not had any good stories in a while, bitches are learning.

:yelclap:

But if he had done all that I probably would have fired him, harassment is something I won't tollerate.:D
The plant manager wanted me to only give him up to a 3 day. The damage is going to last a while anyway, his review is in a few weeks.

Could be a dick about it and make him work Fridays and Mondays other days would be his suspension days.

Still the same ol' G, but I been low-key..

Come down for WF. You can ride with me. I'm pretty sure that dre 2001 that you're quoting is still in the CD player from last WF

Could be a dick about it and make him work Fridays and Mondays other days would be his suspension days.
He is actually a pretty good worker, but he is a 'can't see the forest for the trees' kind. He just can't see that not everything is equal because he wants it to be.

I was in Speedway getting a pop about an hour ago. I drove the company car, parked it out front, just off to the side. The employees know me. I turned to leave, and they said, "Hey, that guy is a thief that just walked in, can you watch him?" So I watched him put a pair of gloves in his pocket, then get a piece of pizza and walk up to the counter. He was just going to pay for the pizza. I said, "Hey, are you going to pay for those gloves in your pocket?" He had no clue I was watching him in my badlands sweatshirt. He got the gloves out. He couldn't pay for both the pizza and the gloves, so he just bought the gloves.

As he walked out, I got his name and Id'd him and said, hey, they are watching you in there...

mac 'I can't stand thieves' gyvr

Back