• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My superwinch is 9 years old, cost me $450 and works everytime.

Do they give you the big warn sticker for your hood or do you have to blow the salesman to get one?

No I had to pay for my rig and my parts.

I didn't try to sue superwinch either when it didn't work the way I expected it to.

Last edited:
One week till I'm on a plan to Disney world. Its going to be hot and sticky.

Florida in summer, only time it isn't like that is winter or hurricanes.

He does and that's exactly how I supported this forum and Winterfest for multiple years.

I've already dropped my national sponsorship.

After this BOD conduct, don't expect anything from me next WF either.

Bidding on a swb Silverado...former gov truck w/ a 5.3 and power options, southern Missouri truck w/ zero rust. Good platform for my next street truck build, but highly unlikely to turn the profit the C10 did.

Picked up a 99 chilli pepper red 4dr few days back. Had an engine fire that toasted everything under the hood on the front left. Motor still turns over with battery. I have a parts 99, just not sure if its worth swaping elc stuff or just drop one of the lq4s I have in it.

giphy.gif

So tires still aren't in, replacement winch still isn't here and the efan I put on the lj is drawing too much current for the shitty little alternator.....so I will be doing an alt upgrade (durango 160 amp) in addition to all the other shit I need to do.

why did i buy another jeep?

Last edited:
just took the bike out for the 1st time. it was my 1st time ever riding any bike and i gotta say i think im hooked. just going between 1st and 2nd around my neighborhood, i think the most i got it to was 30. will take plenty of more practice before o fly out of the nest here. but all in all great experience!

just took the bike out for the 1st time. it was my 1st time ever riding any bike and i gotta say i think im hooked. just going between 1st and 2nd around my neighborhood, i think the most i got it to was 30. will take plenty of more practice before o fly out of the nest here. but all in all great experience!

nice!

Just wait until you find a road like this.

NWel328.jpg

I take long ways to and from places I am going if I can find a twisty road if I have time. Unless commuting, twisty roads are such a blast. Just remember when taking a corner, look at where you want to go, not where you don't. Where you look is where you go.

Back