• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Mac, you can buy Glystar which is just glyphosate (Roundup chemical) and mix with Crossbow and it is a potent tank mix. You can get Crossbow at Orschlens or a farm n fleet type store. I use it for spot spraying locust, hedge, multiform rose n other invasive woody species. Use the 2 chemicals, mix in some diesel and dilute with water and it will be a death mix to plants.

Equal parts of glystar, crossbow, diesel and water or what ratio do you think?

I do have 5 gallons of diesel sitting around.

mac 'don't melt the sprayer!' gyvr

I'll check the tractor store this morning, there's also a co-op down the street and around the corner from the house that I'll check as well.

mac 'I want it to be like peeing your name in the snow' gyvr

I get crossbow at Orschlens. Just mix it per label, it's made to work good at that n when u mix the two chemicals do so at their individual rates bc it won't show a partner tank mix for combining the two. Mix your diesel n water 2 parts water to 1 part diesel. That is what I get by very well with.

17cf57fda1df57156c50d9df0190471f.jpg

Shit just got real

mac 'not what the guy at the tractor store recommended' gyvr

Let me know how that works out Matt. Looking for something to put on our side drive to help keep weeds and stuff from growing in it. Have been using Roundup extended control for a while now and it works but i want something that will keep them out for a lot longer.

I hope to have an application down on the front yard areas in the next hour.

mac 'goes to put jeans on' gyvr

Just got done doing a water pump on a 04 WJ 4.0, man its nice to work on simple stuff. Next up is to see how much damage was done to an 02 liberty that went on a test drive and the customer put in 4x4 locked something up in the front end, think they didnt know You dont drive and make tight turn on dry pavement. Stupid people everywhere

Had 2 job interviews this week. One that i didn't really think I was going to be interested in that actually turned out to be a lot more exciting than what I was expecting, and one that I was hoping would be great that turned out to maybe be the opposite...

I haven't been looking for jobs, but the Dean of The Humanities and Fine Arts department at the local community college contacted me after seeing an article in the paper...that was Monday and I'm actually kind of pumped about possibly teaching there part time and consulting on their recording studio project. Today I had an interview for a venue management position for a local city government that someone sent to me to apply for...the job interview was a 25 minuted hard ended phone conversation where the people involved with the position went round robin firing questions off one right after another...no discussion, no reaction. It was really weird, and very robotic. I usually feel really good after interviews, but I have no damn clue what to expect after that.

I have another meeting with the community college on tuesday, and they will probably reach out for the other job for in person interviews next week. So now I wait...

Back