• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Anyone ever have a factory splice fail in the PDC of a jeep before? The electric fan was dead in the new WJ and neither relay was getting power on the 30 pin...the fuse had power, so i cut the factory splice back and re-spliced/soldered the wires and now it works.

So don't buy a smittybuilt winch, installed it and free spool lever won't move to free spool and wireless remote only works in one direction, this was supposed to be a good one from them x2o 10k....it's getting exchanged for a made in USA warn.
And see I've had my smittybuilt 8k winch for almost 8 years now and never had any problems out of it. Sucks that a new one would have problems

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

And see I've had my smittybuilt 8k winch for almost 8 years now and never had any problems out of it. Sucks that a new one would have problems

After reading some of the reviews it seems about 25-50% are junk. I was totally hoping mine would be good and I could say something good about them.......nope.

Aren't those old ones a straight Chinese rip-off of the Warn design with some cosmetic changes?

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

I'm running the same Ramsey that I've had for over 10 years....slower that two turtles humping but just as steady n gets done the job done. It's on a trailer now and sees more action than it ever did on my Jeeps.

I'm running the same Ramsey that I've had for over 10 years....slower that two turtles humping but just as steady n gets done the job done. It's on a trailer now and sees more action than it ever did on my Jeeps.
Nothing ever will be slower than that hydro winch SeanR had.

I had on of those hydro winches, not being able to steer when winching ( slowly) made me sell it. I like the idea but man that thing was a pos

My superwinch is 9 years old, cost me $450 and works everytime.

Do they give you the big warn sticker for your hood or do you have to blow the salesman to get one?

4608eee945afc5f3d238850c2aa943ef.jpg

Here is the USB cord on question. Where it goes no one knows. I do not feel like ripping the whole dash apart.
But the end result was good!
f693dc9a59b87b00de9d520105f8665f.jpg

I still have a mag mount antenna on the roof. I might bite the bullet and drill a hole for a NMO mount.

Hey anyone got advice on a decent cheap tent? Some of you saw my last tent kinda fell short in space. Main thing im looking for is easy to fold and room for a couple cots or an air mattress

$150 Warn from the JY works great on my Jeep.

Of course I now have ~$300 in it with new solenoids, remote and extended wiring, but still better off than a Ching Chang one.

Hey anyone got advice on a decent cheap tent? Some of you saw my last tent kinda fell short in space. Main thing im looking for is easy to fold and room for a couple cots or an air mattress
We have this one. It's an Ozark Trail. It's about 20ft long and 11ft wide. Plenty of room inside and pretty easy to set up.
de3e3bb26a3145f17ec4b9e4ec059e25.jpg

4608eee945afc5f3d238850c2aa943ef.jpg

Here is the USB cord on question. Where it goes no one knows. I do not feel like ripping the whole dash apart.
But the end result was good!
f693dc9a59b87b00de9d520105f8665f.jpg

I still have a mag mount antenna on the roof. I might bite the bullet and drill a hole for a NMO mount.
That a Baofeng?

I bought a book on amateur radio to get my feet wet want to get a set up but really not digging some of the top tier prices on stuff.

Is this sig better Sean?

Yeasu is the cheap radio that the racing guys were using.

The true snobs have an ICOM.

7da3a90f8448ac6d382ab5e8ea124cf4.jpg

mac 'wasn't cheap' gyvr

I just imaged a failing raid array and rebuilt it's data and shares in less than an hour.
apparently I'm good.

Well, I'm trying to redo a hotel front desk, and I can't keep my eyes off of the incredibly hot babe behind the desk

Back