• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

On the bus to Jimmy Buffet in Indy at the ****!

mac 'it's already drunk out' gyvr

We caught Jimmy Buffet and Huey Lewis and the News tour last summer in KC, and the next night we caught the Offspring...it was a concert filled and booze fueled weekend, I loved it.

Stupid VS crap at PBB is getting out of hand. Making you reset your already reset password with a auto gen password that doesnt work. Almost bad enough to drive a man to drink the FB Kool-aid, almost, I still have some class as low as it is.

need some help i have a 97 xj and all the gauges have stopped working. i have power and good ground and i did the cluster self test and looks to be working

need some help i have a 97 xj and all the gauges have stopped working. i have power and good ground and i did the cluster self test and looks to be working
Often a bad connection between the factory harness and the gauges, they will test good independent of each other but together they don't have a good connection.

Because she knew they were fir you.
well Hell yes she did, she knows that the trap door to the bottom floor is always a Cheesebag move!

Turned on the AC in the garage last night in preparation for marathon wrenching session this weekend.

The marathon really depends on the how the ball joints go.

I was referring to a whole different BJ.....but heat, press and hammer may fall into play there as well.

Maybe you should have offered to "heat, press and hammer" for that savings?

Ordered $500 worth of parts for the jeep today. Rear springs, shackles and floorpan.

Ruptured the upper hose on it last night on the way home from work and puked all the coolant out. Gauge never budged off 215 but I'd say it was toasty

Back