• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

When you say YOLO, I picture you wearing a cheerleader outfit with pigtails.....mmmmmmmhmmmmm

Just bought a new toy. My 1st bike.
89 Vulcan 1500cc with 25k
Picked it up for 1700 bucks
Now I just need to learn how to ride lol
853d00668e8f466b5d081211c791f773.jpg

0ef784ecc6c1e35ed805815264b5ec16.jpg

I have a 97 800, great bike for riding around town. Haven't had it on the interstate yet but have hit close to interstate speeds a few times. No as fun, but more reason to find the twisty, scenic route to go someplace.

Have fun Sam, just remember you have to drive for everyone else too. Be careful buddy.

Asked a coworker to take the SxS to the car wash to get it ready to go in for service today...it came back with a clean cab, wheels and seat...still full of mud underneath. And people wonder why we get tagged as "lazy government workers". This has be to the point I ma going to hold the keys to the vehicles and they will have to come to me to more or less "check out" a vehicle like a library book. Ridiculous.

the kaufman family could use some good vibes the next week or so...some big things are in the works and i seriously hope they bring on some positive change for the family

all good things too...can't be too specific, but hopefully should know some more details soon :)

word to the wise don't think because a winch is installed that it works, there was no pendant to test it. Ordered a pendant that showed up yesterday and winch is dead :(

Oh well at least it has synthetic on it so at least is saved me some coin on the replacement.

If that one uses the old Warn style solenoid box like from the M8000, I be definitely interested in buying the box off of you.

also...i'm not sure anyone here would have an answer for this, but what to you suspect happens to unpaid health insurance premiums when your insurance company disappears???

the short version is that we were getting insurance through the exchange for a year before i started my job. due to some disputes in unpaid claims and the fact that my insurance was starting with my new job, we stopped paying the premium until the disputes were settled (3 months total...2 we owed, one they charged us for after cancelling the policy...$3000 total). we had been going back and forth with customer service and they kept sending us bills that were wrong and were a complete train wreck to deal with on the phone. Luckily they finally finished paying all of our claims so we were still disputing the premium charges. In November, the company vanished into thin air...just completely disbanded. They supposedly left millions in unpaid claims to doctors and hospitals so no one bought them out or took on their customers. They are literally just gone...I've been waiting to see if we get any notices or something in the mail...nothing since last summer

Any thoughts? We've been fully prepared to pay the two months we owe for...but, now there isn't even anyone to call.

Back