• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I started up 2 threads on an f150 forum I just joined. Both were in their appropriate spots and both contained questions and pics. Between the 2 I got 249 views and one generic response (in the intro thread)

Bitches

Could've at least given me the naxja special......try search

What's the question (s)?

I'm going to bed for a couple hours but then up at 6 for a traffic detail...

mac 'least we can tell you to do a search' gyvr

Good morning mushroom fans

img49ad2a6e12d68.jpg

G ( . )( . )D Morning gang.

Cheese is good.

B( . )( . )bies are better.

some shit stain decided to smoke on a forklift last night, left the butts and pack on the lift. how retarded do you have to be to smoke with a propane tank 2' from your head.

glad I have cameras, going to fire someone today....

just gotta make it through the day and I'm off for 5. leaving for little rock tomorrow.

some shit stain decided to smoke on a forklift last night, left the butts and pack on the lift. how retarded do you have to be to smoke with a propane tank 2' from your head.

You really do have so true winners working for you don't you.

it's not a problem, until it is.

It's a 4runner with body removed behind the body so pretty light. 40s are common but it shreds r&p if they aren't set up deep like a drag setup.

since my electrician is MIA I have a question that I'm sure many here would know the answer too...

My panel is in my garage. It has a 220 plug coming out of it but it has a male end on it. The homes' PO used it to back feed his generator into the panel. The breaker is turned off. Is there a way to change the end out to a male end and use that to plug in a welder/compressor/plasma? Is it as simple as just changing the plug and flicking the breaker on?

It has a 220 plug coming out of it but it has a male end on it...change the end out to a male end

:looney:

im guessing you want a female end, aka one that wont electrocute you when you grab it with the breaker turned on lol.

make sure the breaker is off and turn off the breaker that feeds that box (if there is one). cut off old end and put on a female receptacle. i wall mounted mine for ease of use.

:looney:

im guessing you want a female end, aka one that wont electrocute you when you grab it with the breaker turned on lol.

make sure the breaker is off and turn off the breaker that feeds that box (if there is one). cut off old end and put on a female receptacle. i wall mounted mine for ease of use.

Yeah that's what I meant. Lol. Thanks wade.

Back